Sign in to follow this  
Jumbo

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Firehouse Subs is in a league of their own for sub places.  Subway is awful.  Chocolate Chip Cookies aside. 

@Mr. Sinister I wouldn't eat Tuna from Subway if the choice was that or having somebody who just tested positive for COVID-19 give me a hug.  Because I think my chances of not getting sick would be better with the hug.

I rarely eat at sandwich shops during flu season, and I sure as hell haven't stepped in one since around the first cases in Seattle.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I rarely eat at sandwich shops during flu season, and I sure as hell haven't stepped in one since around the first cases in Seattle.

Haven't eaten out or gotten carryout since March 6th.  We went to Outback for lunch with my parents after my grandmothers funeral that morning.  I didn't even want to do that, but my parents kept pushing me.  

Lou Reed is in my dad's top 5 favorite musicians.  Im in awe of how boring Reed's music is.  We have an agreement.  I show him no RATM, he shows me no Lou Reed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I have learned how to not cough or sniffle when I'm around people.  I smoke weed and use sinus medication, damnit.  People be looking at me like I randomly yelled the f-bomb when I freaking clear my throat.

If you need to cough, breathe extremely slowly and let it pass.  Sniffles?  Hold your head back like you have a nose bleed.  Then go outside and go for it like you have black lung and snorted a coke mountain like Tony Montana.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 3/30/2020 at 11:37 PM, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Lou Reed is in my dad's top 5 favorite musicians.  Im in awe of how boring Reed's music is.  We have an agreement.  I show him no RATM, he shows me no Lou Reed.

i don't want to savage reed cuz i think  he's made some decent contributions, but think he's overhyped....i like "busload of faith"

i also think iggy pop is overhyped (just to randomly start something :P)

• Like 1

The intro of Sweet Jane on Rock & Roll Animal is one of my all-time favorites. Great guitar work & a fantastic song intro. Live as well which is my preferred version for any band/musician. 

• Like 4

I like the reaction of people when I buy beer in the morning.  "Getting started early eh?!?!".  I'm always tempted to act drunk as hell and slur something unintelligible.  Instead I let them know I'm an overnight worker.

Then I really want to say sike.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Went for a leisure walk today and noticed everyone and their tiny purse dogs. Gumps.

I need a dog that can mush. Kujo Sandlot. Run with the deer. Rip apart intruders. Protect my prized possessions.  Spill blood when I command it.

I'd run this whole neighborhood 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Went for a leisure walk today and noticed everyone and their tiny purse dogs. Gumps.

I need a dog that can mush. Kujo Sandlot. Run with the deer. Rip apart intruders. Protect my prized possessions.  Spill blood when I command it.

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I have one for adoption, he can even climb trees.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Dude here has a 140 lb presa carino and breeds it.  First time I saw it, my first thought was "if that thing decided to attack me, I'd die...quickly.  Looks like a pit bull mixed with a black bear.  Your typical pit is half this size.

J4q3CZc7dsh8EwFaQIsJ.jpg.d64904b09721aa32781f6ba3007313af.jpg

Meanwhile - I'm proud of trippling down on being a gump dog owner 🤣

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I'd prefer not to own some creature that can eat me while I'm taking a nap.

Edited by spjunkies
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I'd prefer not to own some creature that can't eat me while I'm taking a nap.

Shouldn't bother so long as you bring it plenty of souls to consume.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Those who can afford to own a husky, do so.

Thats just the way it is.

I loved my husky to death but that dude was a hard head.

• Haha 1

Just now, spjunkies said:

I loved my husky to death but that dude was a hard head.

Spirit of the wolf!

• Like 1