Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hypothetical- Cincy throws a curveball and take Chase. Would you take Joe Burrow?

RichmondRedskin88

Yesssss look people we are coin flipping for secretariat it’s either burrow or chase.    

Let fate decide.

There’s idiots on here who would trade Joe Montana away.  Look ignorant people we never had a franchise QB yes we have Haskins but Burrow is a no brainer.  

Looks like Tom Brady and you want to trade him.  

You can not win without an elite QB. He is a pocket passer reads defense and can scramble.  Please TK ban the guys who say to trade down.  

You guys really want to persuade our coaches to trade down and give away chase young aka Khalil Mack but bigger, or Burrow aka Joe Montana with Steve young’s legs.  

22 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

Burrows hasn't completed a single NFL pass, and you have no idea what Haskins will be. 

No dude you can tell who’s light years ahead it’s not hard open your eyes.  Just like Isiah Simmons looks like a stud he will carry Joe burrows jock strap.  

Burrow is wrapping up the best college season ever.  He didn't have a bad game and played elite competition in the sec, then osu and Clemson. He is from Ohio.  Cincy is a terrible team with a huge hole at QB.  Offensive head coach.   Cheap owner who would love to have a hometown hotshot QB as the face of the franchise for the next 15 years.  

Absolutely no way Cincy takes anyone else or trades down.  Write it in sharpie.

8 minutes ago, dyst said:

So Bengals go from Carson Palmer to Dalton in a pretty easy transition and now to Burrow. Sure they didn’t accomplish the big win but damn, why is it so hard for us to just walk into QBs like that. 

Some teams pick very good years to go 2-14. 

Then you have the chiefs who are pretty competitive, then the one year they suck they draft Eric Fisher bc the top of that draft was so weak.  But KC has drafted so well they overcome it. 

It would be nice if we could have a combination of the two: chase falls into our laps this year, then Kyle continues to nail mid rounders.  

13 minutes ago, dyst said:

So Bengals go from Carson Palmer to Dalton in a pretty easy transition and now to Burrow. Sure they didn’t accomplish the big win but damn, why is it so hard for us to just walk into QBs like that. 

Because we had ****ing Bruce we are so close so let's get Alex and then draft Haskins when 2020 draft was the draft to pick a QB in. Bruce was an idiot and had no clue with no future thinking whatsoever! 

36 minutes ago, wtfskins said:

Yesssss look people we are coin flipping for secretariat it’s either burrow or chase.    

Let fate decide.

There’s idiots on here who would trade Joe Montana away.  Look ignorant people we never had a franchise QB yes we have Haskins but Burrow is a no brainer.  

Looks like Tom Brady and you want to trade him.  

You can not win without an elite QB. He is a pocket passer reads defense and can scramble.  Please TK ban the guys who say to trade down.  

You guys really want to persuade our coaches to trade down and give away chase young aka Khalil Mack but bigger, or Burrow aka Joe Montana with Steve young’s legs.  

dude...chillllllllllllllllll....

This is what a discussion board does. Just because you may not agree with someone doesn't mean you can call for their ban.  I'm hoping its just arrogant chatter.

Besides, Joe Montana was something like #80 in the draft. Brady was a 6th rnd. Young was 61st.

Personally, I'd like to see a 5th to 7th rnd QB who has the positives to be a star, and they're out there. Its all in the coaching.  The only reason I like Burrow is the insurance aspect of it. I'm willing to see if Haskins has it or not, but I am impatient to the degree that I wouldn't want to see this team continue the hammering of round pegs into square holes like the old group did.

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

We picked a great year to have the 2nd pick. If Burrow somehow falls to us we need to make the asking price higher than what RG3s was. He's ****ing amazing, or we just take him. Either way we are winning this draft. 

True. But, IF Dan has truly given Ron the authority to turn this franchise around and do whatever it takes. I can see Ron taking Burrow instead. 

6 minutes ago, zskins said:

True. But, IF Dan has truly given Ron the authority to turn this franchise around and do whatever it takes. I can see Ron taking Burrow instead. 

I'd be good with that. I like Haskins but this is like comparing Big Ben to Peyton Manning. You have to take Peyton over Ben (I know they weren't in the same draft). I'm pretty confident that Burrow is the better player between him and Haskins and it would be totally understandable if we picked him. 

25 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

We picked a great year to have the 2nd pick. If Burrow somehow falls to us we need to make the asking price higher than what RG3s was. He's ****ing amazing, or we just take him. Either way we are winning this draft. 

Yesssir 3-4 first rounds and a top 6 pick this round.  shoot for the stars and hit the moon.  

1 hour ago, wtfskins said:

No dude you can tell who’s light years ahead it’s not hard open your eyes.  Just like Isiah Simmons looks like a stud he will carry Joe burrows jock strap.  

Great you can tell a fifth year senior playing in a college game is “light years ahead.” You don’t have to be Bill Walsh to understand why the sample size is too small, and also actually watch him and understand that he was progressing from game to game. 

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Weren’t people saying the same **** about Baker Mayfield, and Winston, and ...

college means squat until they can perform on the big stage.

No this talent is light years ahead of that you got to recognize higher talent.  These kids are grading in the 100s like Andrew Luck did who btw will be back this year or no later than next year I’ll bet money.  This is money in the bank man.  Instant success with Burrows and Chase.  

7 minutes ago, wtfskins said:

No this talent is light years ahead of that you got to recognize higher talent.  These kids are grading in the 100s like Andrew Luck did who btw will be back this year or no later than next year I’ll bet money.  This is money in the bank man.  Instant success with Burrows and Chase.  

You're right. I forgot Andrew Luck had massive success with the Colts. Almost went to a superbowl!

Unless this is the biggest Fugazi in history.  These guys really aren’t that good.  Sheesh gimme a break guys.

2DCD9E09-8E60-498B-BF52-D695D5FB313C.gif

3 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

You're right. I forgot Andrew Luck had massive success with the Colts. Almost went to a superbowl!

Lucks a stud killed it last year he played.  Looked like an animal they haven’t been able to protect him though.  Just like Desean Watson.  

Archived