Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It's no surprise to people who know what misogyny sounds like. 

Every time he speaks to a female reporter that way I always feel like he's about 1 second away from throwing out the C word at them. His hatred and fear of women who challenge him is off the rails. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

look at the way he talks to her. The outright hatred he has for journalists, especially women, that ask him hard questions is somehow still unbelievable 4 years later. 

he mocked a disabled reporter and has somehow managed to get worse

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, purbeast said:

He just sounds like a god damn toddler whenever he talks.  It's like when I ask my 5 year old son if he knows what a word means and he says yes, then I ask him what it means, and he just repeats the same word back to me.

That is what it reminded me of when he basically said "our country means our country".  ****ing idiot.

You're a moron! Your brain is too little to comprehend the pure genius oozing from the mighty mind that is Trump! He's smarter than all of us combined! If we get sick and die, it was all apart of his master plan! I live, I die, I live again in Trumphalla! You will never ascend, you will go to Hell...or just stay here in America for the next few months.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

You're a moron! Your brain is too little to comprehend the pure genius oozing from the mighty mind that is Trump! He's smarter than all of us combined! If we get sick and die, it was all apart of his master plan! I live, I die, I live again in Trumphalla! You will never ascend, you will go to Hell...or just stay here in America for the next few months.

moran-sign.jpg

• Haha 2

remember the never-ending theatrical apoplexy than ran across the gop for years on tv, radio, print, and social media over how the hated hillary clinton must be tried and imprisoned for her criminal level of misconduct due to incompetence as sec of state that led to four americans dying in benghazi and trying to cover it up (forget the debate <cough>) over the merit)

jail her becuase four americans died due to her incompetence 

and now.........it's a little different

most goper are proud xtians, too, right? something like 80%?

weird how you'd never have a clue they were much into it if they didn't tell you about it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

40 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

:rofl89:

Team loyalty more important than stopping disease.  

37 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

he mocked a disabled reporter and has somehow managed to get worse

He attacked John McCain for being a POW.  And the Republican Party voted for him.  

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m pleasantly amused that we have our very own Chloroquine truther here in the Tailgate.

I can't read his posts any more without imagining a Larry King infomercial.  

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

So let me get this straight, the "big pharma plant" is...

*checks notes*

...trying to dampen enthusiasm for a drug?

It really is amusing how completely nonsensical that sort of conspiracy stuff is when you try to look at it logically. Like the rich New World Order illuminati types who apparently are behind the virus and who intentionally crashed the stock market......so they could.....lose all of their money?

Philosoraptor.jpg

• Like 1