Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

4 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

You cant stop this ****. May as well just have a big chicken pox party and let the economy chug along pretending its not happening

i agree... but the problem with this is that the overcrowding of the hospitals will cause increases in sicknesses of other forms since resources will be devoted to the corona virus... i think that’s the thing i keep forgetting about.

Just now, spjunkies said:

Neither am I, all's good! :(

Nobody freak out. Go get what you need to hunker down. 

We can do this. We're ****in Redskins fans. 

And in all seriousness, we can. We're together, well informed thanks to visionary, and for the most part, have good common sense. Talking to each other is key, communicate about what we know in our communities. 

And tom Hanks can kiss my arse. It must be nice to have billions & be able to have **** air lifted to you. He shoulda kept quiet. Just my pennies. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

i agree... but the problem with this is that the overcrowding of the hospitals will cause increases in sicknesses of other forms since resources will be devoted to the corona virus... i think that’s the thing i keep forgetting about.

yeah folks are going to die. I don't think we can avoid it....just saying all these work stoppages are counterintuitive. Might delay the inevitable, but will compound it all in the long run. Unless everyone stays in their house and never leaves for the next few weeks. 

So I don't know about anyone else but my small business is getting hamered by this.  I book shows that tour to various theatres across the country.  I'm on the verge of losing every date that's booked between now and May if not longer. Any other small business owners here, how are folks managing cash flow? I have a small LOC that I'm looking to get increased but even that will only take things so far.  Any payroll tax relief would be minimal since I have one employee.  I have my doubts that anything SBA related will help to be honest. 

• Sad 5

I don't understand, do we shut things down during flu season?  People stop going to work?  I don't recall this happening during the Avian flu or H1N1 or any other outbreak.  I don't claim to be an epidemiologist, but this seems like mass hysteria nonsense.  If they cancel the NCAA tournament I'll be super angry 😡

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

I don't understand, do we shut things down during flu season?  People stop going to work?  I don't recall this happening during the Avian flu or H1N1 or any other outbreak.  I don't claim to be an epidemiologist, but this seems like mass hysteria nonsense.  If they cancel the NCAA tournament I'll be super angry 😡

Dude, there is a legit chance if we don’t slow the spread of this thing down a ton of people could die. People who have been proven right about a lot of this so far are saying 4 million deaths in US alone if we act like this is no big deal. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1