China

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

They were stupid to trust him to begin with

Sorry, but they deserve what they got.   If you are going to trust a con-man to give you medical advice; then you deserve what's coming to you.

You wouldn't trust your mechanic to do heart surgery on you; just like you wouldn't trust your heart surgeon to fix your car.

So, the Trumpsters believe every word that comes of of his mouth; let them deal with the consequences.  If the governors and mayors want to

follow Trump's lead; then they will be the ones bearing the full brunt of it, when people just drop like flies.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, why don't some billionaires/millionaires help out. Spend you money getting the supplies/equipment we need.

 

Steyer. Bloomberg, etc.. You want to do be remember positively; then put your money to good use. The people can't trust the 

federal government to help them and also probably can't trust many state governments either.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, twa said:

pretty sure he declared all elective procedures cancelled.

 

ain't it odd we are just getting started and medical supplies are short?

 

I wonder how much states pissed away on alt energy ect while neglecting virus prevention/ preperation?

We could have been ready for this thing if it hadn't been for those damn environmentalists 😂

 

C'mon man, favoring profit now over consideration of what might happen in the future seems more on target.

Edited by RedskinsFan44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In regards to Elon Musk

 

 
 
 
8eOd24ff_reasonably_small.png
 
 
Replying to and
We are still digging. It's possible that customs is not involved but there could be another hangup. If you have details let us know but we continue to check on this.
 
 
28
 
20
 
315
 
 
 
 
 
8eOd24ff_reasonably_small.png
 
 
OK, after some additional investigating we’ve found that this shipment has since been cleared for release by the FDA. LAX, U.S. Customs and the FDA are all working together to expedite critical PPE shipments. Glad to hear it's resolved
 
 
40
 
137
 
1.1K
 
 
 
 
 
XQcxk5Zb_reasonably_small.jpg
 
 
Much appreciated

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You know, why don't some billionaires/millionaires help out. Spend you money getting the supplies/equipment we need.

 

Steyer. Bloomberg, etc.. You want to do be remember positively; then put your money to good use. The people can't trust the 

federal government to help them and also probably can't trust many state governments either.

Billionaire Tracker: Actions The World’s Wealthiest Are Taking In Response To The Coronavirus Pandemic

 

Where Are the Billionaires?

The nation’s wealthiest individuals are contributing to the coronavirus-pandemic response, but they can’t compensate for government inaction.

 

LVMH is using its factories to produce large quantities of bottles of hydroalcoholic gels, with the aim of then redistributing them free of charge to hospitals. LVMH promised Saturday to offer ten million masks (including three million FFP2 masks).

 

Big companies providing supplies, technology, money, resoources shall be praised, but in the mean time I can't stop thinking that some of them could have done more.

For example Bernard Arnault's net worth is estimayed at $107.6 billion according to Fortune

What do tou think about it ?

Edited by FrFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, mistertim said:

There's no way Moscow Mitch will support that any House bill. 

 

FTFY. 

 

6 hours ago, twa said:

 

speaking as a essential worker I'd much rather be at home jacking off and demanding money.

 

Speaking as a Republican troll you'd much rather create a narrative about saving lives being an act of lazy greed. 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Some Intolerable medias misinformants trying to make us believe Chloroquine is toxic now, you may die ! this is rich !

Why because they can't even read the texts and they are getting a huge kick out of spreading fear.

Last bur not least Prof. Raoult criticized the macrony because we've been 2 weeks late compared to the Italians and we are unfortunately going to pay the price.

He had a beef with Prof. Yves Levy head chief of INSERM who happen to be the husband of former Macron's Minister of Health Buzyn !

Levy who was accused by Lancet  Link forcing him to withdraw his candidacy for another term.

France may be back, but the old ways persist for INSERM

 

 

 

Edited by FrFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Some Intolerable medias misinformants trying to make us believe Chloroquine is toxic now, you may die ! this is rich !

Why because they can't even read the texts and they are getting a huge kick out of spreading fear.

Last bur not least Prof. Raoult criticized the macrony because we've been 2 weeks late compared to the Italians and we are unfortunately going to pay the price.

He had a beef with Prof. Yves Levy head chief of INSERM who happen to be the husband of former Macron's Minister of Health Buzyn !

Levy who was accused by Lancet  Link forcing him to withdraw his candidacy for another term.

France may be back, but the old ways persist for INSERM

 

 

 

Preliminary data not looking good for hydroxychloroquine:

 

 

 

Edited by redskins59
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

Preliminary data not looking good for hydroxychloroquine:

I really hope it"s going to save a max of lives, and also remdesivir (US army and Gilead), lopinavir, ritronavir.

“In terms of medical ethics, I believe that I have no right, as a doctor, not to use the only treatment that has so far been proven effective" Prof. Raoult

France is a mess, we care more about MDs ego quarrels than working together as one. :angry:

 

Some good news from China

Chinese City Wuhan, Original Epicenter Of COVID-19, To End Quarantine

 

Edited by FrFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this “Hooray Chloroquine” talk seems politically-driven.

 

Whats the angle here?  Because Trump mentioned it in his tweets?  Does it go deeper than that?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, visionary said:
 

 

GOP's alleged pro-life values has an age cutoff

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

All this “Hooray Chloroquine” talk seems politically-driven.

 

Whats the angle here?  Because Trump mentioned it in his tweets?  Does it go deeper than that?

 

China did report good results, but if that's coming out of India that's not so good.

 

(I trust the people in India to get it right more than China.)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

 

GOP's alleged pro-life values have an age cutoff

 

Birth.  

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

All this “Hooray Chloroquine” talk seems politically-driven.

 

Whats the angle here?  Because Trump mentioned it in his tweets?  Does it go deeper than that?

Here exactly the opposite. Raoult was labelled FakeNews by the number one newspaper, and worst of all during a few hours by the Ministry of Health on social networks, before they deleted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Here exactly the opposite. Raoult was labelled FakeNews by the number one newspaper, and worst of all during a few hours by the Ministry of Health on social networks, before they deleted it.

 

Really?  Then try mixing in some posts that aren’t solely about Chloroquine and “macrony”.

 

Cause right now you’re just a one-trick pony...and it’s a really crappy trick.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

GOP's alleged pro-life values has an age cutoff

And these are the same people that were bleating and blathering on about death panels. Well, the literal death panel this time is Tя☭mp and Co. and they’re all good with it.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fox News:  Please welcome John Doe who was deathly sick with Coronavirus, took Chloroquine and is about to be released from the hospital tomorrow because he's recovered.  

 

CNN: Please welcome Dr. John Doe to tell you why Chloroquine is incredibly dangerous.

 

Murica.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.