Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

i envision a future press conference where miller and minuchin and pompeo are dragging don crying and kicking to the podium while don keeps blubbering "we're all gonna die, we're all gonna die" and then miller sheds his human disguise to reveal the lizard beneath and bites jim acosta's head off while pompeo dances about playing the devil came down to georgia on the fiddle 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i envision a future press conference where miller and minuchin and pompeo are dragging don crying and kicking to the podium while don keeps blubbering "we're all gonna die, we're all gonna die" and then miller sheds his human disguise to reveal the lizard beneath and bites jim acosta's head off while pompeo dances about playing the devil came down to georgia on the fiddle 

certainly would explain a few things about this administration. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Seems about right, at this point I can't help but think that anyone who supports these people are possessed by something.

"Grandma is gonna die? Screw her, I got bills to pay, gotta keep the economy going!!!".

I'm off to bed, my bloody head hurts 😣

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Let’s hope Nancy didn’t sprinkle a bunch of off-topic BS into that bill, that will give the pubs more ammo.  She’s not doing the party any favors.

yeah, she's so clueless and "sprinkling a bunch of off-topic BS into that bill" sounds just like her including at a time like this 

yeah, gotta make sure the pubs don't get more ammo

yeah, that's the ticket

snurt, foupe snork fityz

hiya bsf :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

All the MAGAotts who want to restart the economy right now should volunteer to get infected and build up herd immunity, 

speaking as a essential worker I'd much rather be at home jacking off and demanding money.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

yeah, she's so clueless and "sprinkling a bunch of off-topic BS into that bill" sounds just like her including at a time like this 

yeah, gotta make sure the pubs don't get more ammo

yeah, that's the ticket

snurt, foupe snork fityz

hiya bsf :D

It’s a lot easier to combat the Trumpsters when they don’t have Nancy and the gang providing them with gifts.

Stuff like this needs to be detailed by the TV media, this is not a game. This is full of cold ugly details. 

A Medical Worker Describes Terrifying Lung Failure From COVID-19 — Even in His Young Patients

https://www.propublica.org/article/a-medical-worker-describes--terrifying-lung-failure-from-covid19-even-in-his-young-patients

“It first struck me how different it was when I saw my first coronavirus patient go bad. I was like, Holy ****, this is not the flu. Watching this relatively young guy, gasping for air, pink frothy secretions coming out of his tube.”

"With all the coronavirus patients, we’ve had to restrain them. They really hyperventilate, really struggle to breathe. When you’re in that mindstate of struggling to breathe and delirious with fever, you don’t know when someone is trying to help you, so you’ll try to rip the breathing tube out because you feel it is choking you, but you are drowning."

Edited by spjunkies
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, twa said:

speaking as a essential worker I'd much rather be at home jacking off and demanding money.

twa, be sure to take care of yourself and your immunity.  We all need to keep on top of that personal time.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Let’s hope Nancy didn’t sprinkle a bunch of off-topic BS into that bill, that will give the pubs more ammo.  She’s not doing the party any favors.

Unfortunately she did (poured would be a better verb though). But in her defense I imagine it would be only that very rare politician that wouldn't try to take advantage of a situation like this. Even Bush (W) (who I like) did with 9-11 and Obama did with the great recession.  

Edited by nonniey

7 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Unfortunately she did (poured would be a better verb though). But in her defense I imagine it would be only the very rare politician that wouldn't try to take advantage of a situation like this. 

Based on a quick skim of the bill, it's not meant to be a serious legislative text imo.  I think the goal was always to negotiate within the context of the Senate bill and this was just a vehicle to get out the major points they wanted discussed in the Senate bill.  The bill itself, if I'm being honest, is a ridiculous legislative boondoggle.  There are good points in the bill which are being used as negotiation points in the Senate, but there's no way they would write a serious stimulus bill in this way.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Unfortunately she did (poured would be a better verb though). But in her defense I imagine it would be only that very rare politician that wouldn't try to take advantage of a situation like this. 

She didn’t invent the practice, but it doesn’t make some of that stuff in there not ridiculous.  I get the average Trump voters heels are dug in, no matter what they do.  But there are fringe folks that can be converted, particularly at a time when Trump is hanging himself every time he opens his mouth.  That’s par for the course for him only now everyone is actually listening.  Let the party do the same and don’t provide them more fuel for their fire. 

So Gov. Abbott of Texas has said that all abortions in Texas are suspended now. Talk about taking advantage of the situation to stop particular healthcare for women. 

The way I see it, the only people taking advantage of the situation are Republicans trying to line the pockets of the rich and corporations, and taking away healthcare and loss of income relief for We the People.

FB_IMG_1585020226304.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

pretty sure he declared all elective procedures cancelled.

ain't it odd we are just getting started and medical supplies are short?

I wonder how much states pissed away on alt energy ect while neglecting virus prevention/ preperation?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

So Gov. Abbott of Texas has said that all abortions in Texas are suspended now. Talk about taking advantage of the situation to stop particular healthcare for women. 

The way I see it, the only people taking advantage of the situation are Republicans trying to line the pockets of the rich and corporations, and taking away healthcare and loss of income relief for We the People.

I thought he he said all elective procedures were suspended (Medical supply related)? Should he have said all elective procedures except abortions were suspended? Look at how that would have been viewed if done that way in New York.

Edited by nonniey

1 hour ago, twa said:

pretty sure he declared all elective procedures cancelled.

ain't it odd we are just getting started and medical supplies are short?

I wonder how much states pissed away on alt energy ect while neglecting virus prevention/ preperation?

I’m pretty sure he’d be fine with making sure non-surgical options were made more widely available then, right?

I bet most states, especially moocher i.e. red states like yours, pissed away a hell of a lot more on corporate welfare and tax cuts to the “job creators” than they did to alternative energy or preparedness efforts. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Anyone giving odds on how the pro-lifers react to Trump's plan to let a bunch of people die for the sake of his reelectio.... I mean economy.

As long as it the gays, trangenders, muslims, mexicans and other hispanics, blacks and Democrats in general; they got no problem.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 6:59 PM, Hooper said:

A lot of the "get back to work in a week or two" crowd is going to end up in the hospital and possibly the morgue.

Deny them treatment. Just let them go home and die.  The few resources we have should not be used on incompetent people.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:14 PM, Gibbit said:

Man I don't think you really believe he has a cult. Even the most ardent have to be questioning if hes the right guy for the job

That is exactly what is.  The behavior of his followers are exactly what cultists do.  

Edited by Rdskns2000