Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ron Rivera: Redskins First (non-interim) Head Coach of Color

COWBOY-KILLA-

Well, look, i’m certainly uncomfortable with the idea of white privilege. I like to look at what i did, and say:  “I accomplished that, and race didn’t have a role in it.”

And for me, I am right, race didn’t have a role in it. And that’s the privilege. 

@98ORAKPO98 Do you think the government is ran in a way that reflects the wants of the majority of americans?

11 minutes ago, 98ORAKPO98 said:

Don't know anything about the 4chan hoax 

[blah blah blah blah]

6 minutes ago, 98ORAKPO98 said:

https://www.amazon.com/Antidote-Healing-America-Poison-Victimhood/dp/1942475004

For a half century or more, black people have labored under the [blah blah blah blah]

In the immortal words of the noted ES wordsmith @Mr. Sinister: Ok.

“Invictus” by William Ernest Henley

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.

@COWBOY-KILLA-

just read your more recent posts---ya know, typically, as the op, if you wanted this thread closed for most any decent reason it would be common if not "traditional" to do so

so say the word  if that's your preference

i already stated my views on all this in the first post i made, and i think other than some redemptive humor in the ugly spots, nothing's changed and your original intent of celebration is kinda buried,

but your intention was featured in two forums in the end and don't miss the fact that a big majority of the response supported what you were valuing ;)

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You can’t even try to have rational conversation with people this far gone. I’m just glad they are willing to be the example and pray that their vast intelligence is only matched by their virility 😆 

Never said I had vast intelligence, just common sense. But thanks for the compliment :)

We are really trying to keep this train wreck of a thread (no fault of the OP) on the rails. And to do so without banning anyone.

Having a divergent opinion from the majority is not a rule violation, it’s very much allowed - so is defending that opinion. But there are limits - at some point that defence turns into baiting or, to quote rule 12, “gratuitously flaming various well established points of view’. To wit in this case the well established position that racism does in fact exist.

@98ORAKPO98 Please consider your future contribution and indeed participation in this thread in this context.

12. No trolling. Beware of making baiting posts.
Do not post comments that are fundamentally inflammatory, or of little substantive content, or of some broadly insulting nature that serve primarily to incite your fellow members. ExtremeSkins has always prided itself on its zero tolerance policy for the common internet troublemaker. Trolls come in many forms and will be identified and censured at the discretion of the ES Staff. We are seeking a better level of conversation than just habitual drive-bys, being simplistically insulting, or gratuitously flaming various well-established points of view regardless of how strongly they may differ from yours.

Archived