Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

SF has a pretty stacked receiving corp considering they're a run heavy team. Even without Deebo, they're still starting Travis Benjamin, Kendrick Bourne and Aiyuk not to mention Kittle. Not elite receivers by any means, but certainly capable considering they're gonna run the ball 100 times a game.

34 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

The 9ers passing game didn't show up much in the big game against the Chiefs.

Back to the Redskins, Jamal Adams may be available, if the Jets accomodate his request

Send them Sean Davis and Apke. Not sure why my iPad wouldn’t let me delete the Twitter to make the quote smaller. Apologies. 

10 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

**** that ****in bull**** about the cowboys being superbowl contenders..get that **** outta here..mike mcCarthy wont mesh in dallass...haskins will play just fare enough to lead us to a division title than Adam's will be shaking his head that he didnt come to a real contender.

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

**** that ****in bull**** about the cowboys being superbowl contenders..get that **** outta here..mike mcCarthy wont mesh in dallass...haskins will play just fare enough to lead us to a division title than Adam's will be shaking his head that he didnt come to a real contender.

Once upon a time Zack Greinke turned down a trade to the Nationals because "he wanted to win a World Series:" https://www.mlb.com/news/zack-greinke-turned-down-trade-to-nationals-in-2010. Who is laughing now?

Give Rivera, JDR, and Kyle Smith a year or 2. Yeah, yeah, yeah, 25 years of sucking. I get it. BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT!! I HAS TO BE!!!

5 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Once upon a time Zack Greinke turned down a trade to the Nationals because "he wanted to win a World Series:" https://www.mlb.com/news/zack-greinke-turned-down-trade-to-nationals-in-2010. Who is laughing now?

Give Rivera, JDR, and Kyle Smith a year or 2. Yeah, yeah, yeah, 25 years of sucking. I get it. BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT!! I HAS TO BE!!!

I remember being a Philly fan and making fun of Werth for running to the Nationals for the money, instead of staying with the Phils to win a championship. 

28 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Ok that's silly and all..but my question is..is how do I smoke two slabs of short beef ribs with charcoal?.. I smoked two slabs a week ago and it calls for 10 hours of smoking..I start to run out of charcoal around hour 7..I dont wanna add more charcoal to the existing charcoal..I would have to remove the meat from the barbequer .what do I do?

53 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Karma? Did Kyle do something I'm unaware of?

That's what I was thinking..how is that karma?

43 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ok that's silly and all..but my question is..is how do I smoke two slabs of short beef ribs with charcoal?.. I smoked two slabs a week ago and it calls for 10 hours of smoking..I start to run out of charcoal around hour 7..I dont wanna add more charcoal to the existing charcoal..I would have to remove the meat from the barbequer .what do I do?

After 7 hours, it's probably okay to finish in the oven. It's absorbed all the smoke/fire flavor it's going to.

But yeah **** Zack Grienke and **** Jamal Adams...amirite?

10 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

After 7 hours, it's probably okay to finish in the oven. It's absorbed all the smoke/fire flavor it's going to.

But yeah **** Zack Grienke and **** Jamal Adams...amirite?

Yeah **** them man..and the rest of the nfc east..what temp in the oven?..

23 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

250? 275? What temp did you do them on the grill?

I dont temp on the grill....I see everyone doing it even in you tube videos but I never have..dont need to...k thanks that's what I figured..wrapped in foil cook at very low temp...I don't see any big trades from RR including a j Adam's trade..let his big head go to the big ugly star team 

Please let the Cowboys trade another cost-controlled 1st for a guy about to receive a top of the market contract (no matter how deserving). 

Imagine if instead of trading a 1st and using a huge portion of their cap dollars on Amari Cooper they'd just used that 1st on a great, young, clean bill of health WR like AJ Brown...they'd have a young stud on a cost-controlled rookie contract instead of Cooper on a huge contract. That would be much scarier.

Archived