Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

Lol, so Jacksonville declines Fournette’s option, signs Chris Thompson, is rumored to be in on Dalton.... their offseason is as baffling as Houston’s. It’s clear they’re tanking for Lawrence. At least the defense will he somewhat stout so they should lose 13 games by the score of around 13-6

11 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

CT25 gets himself a one year deal with the Jags. Guess Jay put a word in for him.

Was surprised when I looked that he’d been here 7 seasons. Good pro.

I never expected much out of him when he came to DC, but he turned out to be a pretty solid player on and off the field. 

41 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I see the Lions aren’t picking up the 5th year option on Jarrad Davis. I would absolutely, unequivocally try and pry him away from Patricia right now.

I was surprised to see that, I liked Davis coming out and thought the Lions had themselves a good player.  Missed 5 games last year, hasn't really lived up to 1st round billing, but has shown improvement.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/3061748001

I wonder if Matt p feels the warmth of his seat and wants everyone giving their best in 2020, or if they feel giving him 1 yr 10 mil will make it harder to lock him up long term on a deal on par with his value?  Or maybe they just feel they could do better there.  Intriguing option, young lb with pedigree, definitely worth the phone call.  Is a clear cut MIKE in the 4-3, so at least we would have clarity for one of our lb positions.  Would only make sense if it was for a day 3 pick and we were able to simultaneously agree to a long term deal.

No kiddin..no more Chris Thompson?... it's not surprising..he couldn't stay healthy...but man o man did he ever give me some memories..I believe Kirk's last year?..mcvays first year with the rams...25 had some killer games that year...the one against the rams,eagles,raiders..and a few other bright spots through the year..

Hey Chris thanks for what ya did with the skins man!!

Ok question...so these teams I see not exercising players 5th year option..hehe (sorry hun)biscuits with the bears..that lions dude, John Ross with the bungles...does this mean the team is willing to deal them/let them walk?

21 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Pukes have had a good offseason and still managed to accrue 4 comp picks in next years draft. 

Not sure bringing in Andy Dalton solidifies that..the pukes are gonna suck this year...

12 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ok question...so these teams I see not exercising players 5th year option..hehe (sorry hun)biscuits with the bears..that lions dude, John Ross with the bungles...does this mean the team is willing to deal them/let them walk?

Corey Davis another.

I would be interested to know if we were one of the teams who inquired about Curtis Samuel. I would still want him on board, even post draft.

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Not sure bringing in Andy Dalton solidifies that..the pukes are gonna suck this year...

I don’t think they will to be honest. Time will tell though. And I agree, Dalton won’t be much of a factor, if at all.

3 years from now the redskins will be sitting at back to back division champs.

1 minute ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I don’t think they will to be honest. Time will tell though. And I agree, Dalton won’t be much of a factor, if at all.

You dont think bringing in a successful veteran ain't gonna get dak all worked up?

Dak is gonna be playing with a $110M contract lol, I doubt signing Dalton as his backup will get him worked up in the least. Dalton has peaked and fallen in this league already. He's a great vet backup.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Dak is gonna be playing with a $110M contract lol, I doubt signing Dalton as his backup will get him worked up in the least. Dalton has peaked and fallen in this league already. He's a great vet backup.

totally agree.

3 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

He hasn't signed his tag yet..hey wishful thinking..if you wanna crown there ass's go'on and do so..I think its gonna cause issues and McCarthy won't work out there..our defense will lead the skins to relevancy and we  WILL     TAKE       BACK 

The NFC East!!

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

They lost Byron Jones, but who else did they lose?

Didnt an offensive linemen retire

7 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

They lost Byron Jones, but who else did they lose?

s
Compensatory Free Agents Lost: 7 Compensatory Free Agents Gained: 3
Name Rd. APY Rank Name Rd. APY Rank
Byron Jones 3 $16,500,000 35  
Robert Quinn 4 $14,000,000 121  
Randall Cobb 5 $9,000,000 226  
Maliek Collins 6 $6,000,000 336 Gerald McCoy 6 $6,100,000 319
Jason Witten 6 $4,000,000 405 Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix 6 $3,750,000 421
Xavier Su'a-Filo 7 $3,000,000 517 Greg Zuerlein 7 $2,500,000 662
Jeff Heath 7 $3,000,000 518  
Non-Compensatory Free Agents Lost Non-Compensatory Free Agents Gained
Kerry Hyder   $1,500,000 790 Blake Bell   $1,700,000 774
Kavon Frazier ? TBA TBA Maurice Canady

Ok...so I've watched alot of you tube videos on chase young...to me, he looks really explosive off the snap..real fast around the edge to sack the qb...historic defenses do not give the q.b 1.5 seconds to adjust to throw the ball..if the qb gets a chance to throw the ball it's a dump off for a screen is all..you have good enough backers even that short dump off gets stopped immediately...this is the kind of defense I am imagining the Redskins will have, yes this coming season..I dont give two ****s if the cowpukes own every damn comp pick from coast to coast till 2050 and dakty yakk yakk is playing on a 3 trillion dollar contract..it wont matter cause this defense will slaughter them..Cole Holcomb has a huge second year..Thomas Davis helps a **** ton more than what we expect and Kendall Frickin Fuller Landon Collins and dat dude from Pittsburgh we got lock the backfield down and our defense D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E-S... now excuse me I'm going to go get strawberries to plant and ribs for the grill so I can Grill and continue with my gardening..

2 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Did the same myself today. Great idea. 

Lol I made it to winco for ribs charcoal and beer dealt with the 50 plus people in line got my stuff and said **** this came home and now the miss's and one of my kiddos are with her getting strawberries to plant while I'm grilling, drinking cold beer lol

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

He hasn't signed his tag yet..hey wishful thinking..if you wanna crown there ass's go'on and do so..I think its gonna cause issues and McCarthy won't work out there..our defense will lead the skins to relevancy and we  WILL     TAKE       BACK 

The NFC East!!

Didnt an offensive linemen retire

While I admire your upbeat view of our team, you should take a breath and relax. As much as I loathe the cowgirls, until we prove otherwise, they are more well rounded than we are at this time.

McCarthy has a super bowl on his resume. Rivera does not. We finally, after years of incompetence, have a defensive coordinator worth a damn to run these guys properly. Who knows how these players will respond? What we may have perceived as elite players could end up average (we have no clue considering how poorly our team has been coached). 

You can't start "crowning our asses" quite yet if you think the cow patties shouldn't be crowned either.

I hate the girls as much as anyone here, but I'm not about to start downing those ****ers until I see what we have. Honestly, I have two decades of evidence to support my hesitation (and I grew up in the glory years). 

Slow down and let's see what this new regime has and what they can do before we start crowning anyone in this division.

1 hour ago, skinsfan4128 said:

While I admire your upbeat view of our team, you should take a breath and relax. As much as I loathe the cowgirls, until we prove otherwise, they are more well rounded than we are at this time.

McCarthy has a super bowl on his resume. Rivera does not. We finally, after years of incompetence, have a defensive coordinator worth a damn to run these guys properly. Who knows how these players will respond? What we may have perceived as elite players could end up average (we have no clue considering how poorly our team has been coached). 

You can't start "crowning our asses" quite yet if you think the cow patties shouldn't be crowned either.

I hate the girls as much as anyone here, but I'm not about to start downing those ****ers until I see what we have. Honestly, I have two decades of evidence to support my hesitation (and I grew up in the glory years). 

Slow down and let's see what this new regime has and what they can do before we start crowning anyone in this division.

McCarthy/rodgers/packers/jerruhs world..it ain't gonna mesh..I'm tellin ya..and we're the redskins our asses our crowned year round lol

Archived