Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

1 hour ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Jimmie Ward from the 49ers, just played on a one year deal.

Very good FS, always injured........

Can we just stop with that kind of assessment?

Very good players are on the field. If they're always injured, they're not very good. They're good back ups at best.

9 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Read this article on Conklin, I don't know much about him but this article is worrisome.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2019/05/02/declining-rt-jack-conklins-fifth-year-option-was-the-right-decision-for-titans/

That was written before this last season started. Conklin had a great year, grading out as a top RT per PFF. I bet the Titans are kicking themselves right now for not picking up his 5th year option. 

But his injury history is concerning, which is why I don’t have him as high on my list as I would otherwise. 

58 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Not as it pertains to us, but I'm really interested in following a lot of QB moves...

Matt Moore - My personal favorite to compete with Haskins if they aren't going full fledged replacement for Haskins strategy.

Matt Moore?  A guy who was on the street till last year?  The results from his play with them vs his play with the Chiefs shows he's a guy who will not elevate a team.  If you want an old former Chief, we already have one on the roster.

Also it's Josh Rosen, not Sam

12 minutes ago, carex said:

Matt Moore?  A guy who was on the street till last year?  The results from his play with them vs his play with the Chiefs shows he's a guy who will not elevate a team.  If you want an old former Chief, we already have one on the roster.

Also it's Josh Rosen, not Sam

Yes. That Matt Moore. I’m not looking to elevate the team. In that scenario, they’re moving forward with Haskins and need a vet backup. Appreciate the feedback though!

Also, I always call him Sam (accidentally) because my mind compares him to Bradford :ols:

Just now, KDawg said:

Yes. That Matt Moore. I’m not looking to elevate the team. In that scenario, they’re moving forward with Haskins and need a vet backup. Appreciate the feedback though!

Also, I always call him Sam (accidentally) because my mind compares him to Bradford :ols:

If we're gonna get a guy recently on the street let's make it one who is there now so it won't take a comp pick

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

Can we just stop with that kind of assessment?

Very good players are on the field. If they're always injured, they're not very good. They're good back ups at best.

Who was that player from the Gibbs 2 or Zorn wra where there was a running joke about him being the second coming of somebody, be he was either always suspended or injured? Tanard or something like that?

5 minutes ago, carex said:

he was last year, he didn't play in 2018

I mean... neither has Williams. Or Bryce Love. Kurt Warner was bagging groceries. I know he’s not Warner but... 

He’s a solid veteran option IF Haskins is the guy

12 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Who was that player from the Gibbs 2 or Zorn wra where there was a running joke about him being the second coming of somebody, be he was either always suspended or injured? Tanard or something like that?

Are you thinking of Tanard Jackson.  Wasn't he a safety formerly with the Bucs?

21 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yes tanard Jackson.  I think it was mostly suspensions, but we kept relying on him to fill our FS hole, and he let us down over and over again.  I don't think he ever played a down for us.  He was almost as productive for us as OJ Atogwe.

8 minutes ago, Brother Redskin said:

Are you thinking of Tanard Jackson.  Wasn't he a safety formerly with the Bucs?

I think the Redskins can build an entire roster and coaching staff of people who have come from Tampa Bay and let us down.

28 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Yes tanard Jackson.  I think it was mostly suspensions, but we kept relying on him to fill our FS hole, and he let us down over and over again.  I don't think he ever played a down for us.  He was almost as productive for us as OJ Atogwe.

I think the Redskins can build an entire roster and coaching staff of people who have come from Tampa Bay and let us down.

And front office too   😂

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

Not as it pertains to us, but I'm really interested in following a lot of QB moves...

Jameis doesn't seem to be a guy Bruce Arians wants around. He can throw for 5000 yards, 30 TDs and 40 picks and be entertaining as hell. I'd hate for him to be on my team, but I'll enjoy watching him elsewhere. This is a guy that, if Cincy decides to get cute, they could go after and then draft Young. I put that chance at about 2%. But still, something to watch.

Cam Newton - I think he stays. But could be interesting.

Philip Rivers, Drew Brees - Both likely to stay put or hang 'em up. But should be interesting.

Eli Manning - Sounds like he wants to play somewhere. 

Sam Rosen - Miami is likely to move on from him at some point. I'd love to see what their move is. And where he ends up. 

Case Keenum - Fun to see where he ends up. 

Teddy Bridgewater/Marcus Mariota - I could see Mariota ending up in Pittsburgh.

Ryan Tannehill - Probably stays put in Titan land. 

Tom Brady - If he's not with New England, he would likely stop playing. But I'd be intrigued if Tampa would go after him. 

Dak Prescott - Likely Dallas ponies up for him. But he's going to cost them a lot of cash.

Taysom Hill - New Orleans is really high on this guy's X-Factor value. Likely stays, but will be a fun watch.

Kyle Allen - Probably stays in Carolina as a back up, but I don't love him. 

Matt Moore - My personal favorite to compete with Haskins if they aren't going full fledged replacement for Haskins strategy.

Nick Mullens - Because it could be fun to see where he lands.

I expect Winston to get Franchised. Eli said he’s only interested in starting.

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That was Tanard Jackson, he was on the suspended by the commissionner list. He was there when we got him and he stayed on this list all the time as the commissionner never removed him from this....

Another one of our smart move from our FO.

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

Also, I always call him Sam (accidentally) because my mind compares him to Bradford

AS long as you don't call him Kellen.... lol

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

That was Tanard Jackson, he was on the suspended by the commissionner list. He was there when we got him and he stayed on this list all the time as the commissionner never removed him from this....

Another one of our smart move from our FO.

Didn’t he get hurt first?  Like they signed him, he got hurt, before he could come back was suspended, then again and again?

I just remember it was hysterical people kept thinking he would solve a problem but was never actually here. 

Archived