Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to watch those two battle wits on Trent earlier in the season.  Based on what's been said recently, Bruce wasn't open for business with the Texans.  Imagine if he was.  Spilled milk.

But wonder if somehow we can swoop in for that 2nd rounder the Texans acquired.  I don't get why but according to Standig the Texans still have some interest in Trent.

3 minutes ago, panahoo said:

Id have given them AP and a 3rd and next years 2nd...

Wow. Are we sure O'Brien isnt Bruce Allen?

Yeah, I'd have done that and taken Johnson as well in some capacity.  Get a 3rd from AZ and it would be like a future 2nd for Hopkins.  Oh silly dreams...

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Please...

I'd happily take #40 off their hands.

5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Please...

I think it's just wishful thinking on that guy's part. They could have just traded for Trent straight up to unload Hopkins. They want picks because they have none. Maybe O'brien thought with this WR heavy draft he could get a cheap DHOP replacement. Although his contract was below market value for a guy as good as he was.. apparently the dolt O'brien didn't like him and wanted to ship him out.

Archived