Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS ANNOUNCE RON RIVERA AS HEAD COACH

Do your job and we will be successful.

Ive got a group of men Im going to collaborate with.  Im studying the roster - will show these players how things are supposed to be done.

Dan and Ron went through every aspect of the organization... Talked about the plan they each had for the organization and they meshed.  Ron has been working/talking with Dan basically since he was fired.  Surprised it was kept as quiet as it was.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Surprised it was kept as quiet as it was.

Dude said he had 4 days off and we didnt know anything about it. You know how hard it is for Dan Snyder to make moves in secret?? ****s impressive 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Do your job and we will be successful.

Ive got a group of men Im going to collaborate with.  Im studying the roster - will show these players how things are supposed to be done.

Dan and Ron went through every aspect of the organization... Talked about the plan they each had for the organization and they meshed.  Ron has been working/talking with Dan basically since he was fired.  Surprised it was kept as quiet as it was.

I like this on several levels.

2 minutes ago, tele1 said:

You of all people with your #FireBruceAllen #SellTheTeamDan which I totally agree with btw should understand - Snyder gets it's wrong all the time

Rivera is capable, servicable yadda yadda yadda but also AVERAGE - & as a fan since 1980 I am supposed to be doing cartwheels and fist pumping and supporting the head office

I'm no Troll man - just a realistic fan

What's our reality (as fans) with arguably the worst owner in the NFL

Average at best buddy - that's it

You of all people should know & appreciate that

What makes me laugh is that Rivera said he was sold on the job when Snyder came to him with the revelation that the "coach vision" about being the centre of things like Patriots Seahawkes and chiefs etc was the way forward = is ALL TRUE btw as long as the coach is OUTSTANDING

Based on nearly 10 years as head coach - Rivera's track record is not OUTSTANDING - it's ordinary, average etc

That is my point - AVERAGE - is our ceiling as fans & as long as the weasel still owns the Redskins & my total distrust that the Redskins can turn the omnipresent dumpster fire into perennial winner will NEVER happen as long as Snyder owns the team

You of all people know this dude !!!!

Trolls will be exactly who we know they are.

I wish he said the culture will be damn good

happy regardless. I like that he will tell the players, "you see something, tell me. I won't know unless you tell me."  I think letting the players get involved in ways like that, help them buy in for they are able to do more just always do as told, blindly.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Keeping fingers crossed.  I think Rivera will establish the right culture.

Thats all I really want. Andy Reid never won it in Philthy, but he was the best coach in the league for alot of his time there and set them on the path to success organizationally. If thats all I get from Ron thats more than enough for me. 

I can’t get that excited because most of these go on script with similar jargon. Gotta say I am tired of coaches praising Snyder. I guess he is a nice guy but just tired of the Snyder gushing every time.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dyst said:

I can’t get that excited because most of these go on script with similar jargon. Gotta say I am tired of coaches praising Snyder. I guess he is a nice guy but just tired of the Snyder gushing every time.

So what should he have said? 'Thanks for the job Dan Snyder you moron.   You're lucky I decided to come here, now go make me a sandwich.'  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
20 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Snyder been talking to this dude since the week he got fired. My man

What this suggests, along with the fact that no one knew, is that all the backstabbing and dirty, ugly leaks that have been a part of the Redskins for the last decade were not coming from Dan. Not only does Dan not talk to the media, he knows how to keep things in -house.

• Like 5
Just now, lovemaskins said:

So what should he have said? 'Thanks for the job Dan Snyder you moron.   You're lucky I decided to come here, now go make me a sandwich.'  

I'm totally with you, what do people expect? the guy is getting paid millions per year from Dan, can't exactly call him a moron. 

• TK unpinned this topic