Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT BY WASHINGTON #REDSKINS OWNER DAN SNYDER-BRUCE ALLEN FIRED

TK

10 hours ago, VRIEL1 said:

At this point I'm with you. Until the team shows improvement, until the draft picks make sense and don't look like DS is playing fantasy football, until there is a GM worth their money ... then I'm still on boycott mode by not purchasing team apparel.  I honestly don't know but the Haskins pick smells of a DS move. 

We still need a real GM, which I assume we'll hire but let's see who that is. Snyder meddled in the draft as recently as last year, which is worrisome.

5 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

I will wait for a real GM to be hired before being excited about anything. Haskins was a Synder pick, he overruled everyone because his son went to school with Haskins. Classic nonsense.

Complete and utter fiction.

7 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

I will wait for a real GM to be hired before being excited about anything. Haskins was a Synder pick, he overruled everyone because his son went to school with Haskins. Classic nonsense.

Does it really matter at this point? The Skins were going to take a QB with their pick. I think only Jones and Haskins were being seriously considered at their draft position. We didn't trade up and we got one of the two...who cares?

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Could this mean Trent would be willing to come back to play for us and retire with the redskins? Or are we better off letting him go and finding a replacement? 

I’d love to have him back, but i do understand replacing him since he’s older. 

Move on. We need a younger player.

54 minutes ago, VRIEL1 said:

If your comment was the plan all a long then Meyer makes no sense. Is there a possibility Meyer wants into the NFL and DS wants his QB Haskins to work out so bad he's thinking of Urban Meyer for OC? If it works out then Meyer can think about his own coaching gig some where in the NFL some day?

You think Urban Freaking Meyer is going to go to the NFL as a goddamn coordinator?

My assumption is that any team that hires him is going to have to give him an ownership stake. Otherwise, he'll just go cheat at USC for $15 million a year.

15 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Image result for luke skywalker every word in that sentence was wrong

Psst.  Haskins graduated from Bullis in 2016.  

Dan's son is currently a Junior at Bullis I believe.  

Which means they didn't go to school there at the same time, and it's extremely doubtful Dan knew Haskins while he was at Bullis since his son didn't decide to go there until AFTER Haskins graduated.

But whatever.  If you want to be a debbie downer, go for it.  

You aint going to ruin my party.

It's time to PARTY. 

Image result for hot girls dancing meme

1 minute ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

My nipples are a little tingly!   Finally!  I can cheer for my favorite team again. 

image.jpeg.afd6b41ff0204322c10935bb1bcd0bdb.jpeg

But a good excuse to use...

Image result for nipple rub gif

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm so damn excited I'm gonna go do the dishes.....by hand...and I think I'll start the laundry!

This is not what I do when I get excited.

The Prince of Darkness can no longer cast his shadow upon the kingdom of Washington. A small ray of light shimmered down onto the coliseum of Fed Ex, and the townspeople of Washington all slowly started dispersing their homes, soon surrounding the coliseum joining hand by hand. A small tune could be heard that got louder and louder:

"Fahoo fores, dahoo dores welcome Christmas, Christmas day." 

You'll never guess what movie I've seen 10+ times this month. 

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

For me, it's about timing. Today, we get to breathe a sigh of relief and celebrate. Tomorrow is a day to be evaluative or cynical. After this season, we deserve one day where we don't have to focus on the yuck. Being realistic is fine. It's realistic and hopeful to be glad of Allen's removal.

To each their own--and I certainly understand celebrating--and I'm happy he's gone. I just don't have the enthusiasm left. Not until we see more of the picture.

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

9 and 8/10th of a year or something like that lol

Also, notice he mentioned the passionate fans. Dont ever think this dude isnt listening. He noticed your attendance and your lack of support more than anything. Maybe even the pockets started to hurt a bit. Whatever it was, you guys should feel good about the way you behaved this season. 

Well some of you lol

I'd like to think @TK mailed him some of our best posts regarding our love for Bruce :)

3 hours ago, Theismann07 said:

Yes, Virginia...there is a Santa Claus!!!

Thank, heavens!! 

HAIL!!!

:815:

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Merry Christmas again..hail **** yeah!!!

Merry Christmas all!!!

18cd74b1717fe0f516c93704f36b1a52.jpg

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Speaking of Norv, guess who was Ron Rivera's offensive coordinator...

I've been missing you Dan! Where were you all this time?

1 hour ago, ntotoro said:

Will there be a Chris Thompson interview this morning with him crying over it? That's the real question.

Not a chance. Guy must be pleased that Dan finally fired the guy that fired the coache to whom he owed his career.

Anyway, another obligatory meme we must have around:

7x401HR.gif?noredirect

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

To each their own--and I certainly understand celebrating--and I'm happy he's gone. I just don't have the enthusiasm left. Not until we see more of the picture.

Yep. Same here. Only that we are assured he will not be here next year reporting that the culture is damn good.

Archived