Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT BY WASHINGTON #REDSKINS OWNER DAN SNYDER-BRUCE ALLEN FIRED

TK

2 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

Great, but Dan still owns the team.  He is still the common denominator.

At this point, not sure if I want to give Dan the benefit of the doubt regarding the next GM or if no GM, person in charge of all football operations.

Exactly, the guy has sticky fingers and may not want to stay out of the way for too long before wanting to get back in again.  Time will tell

This is certainly a step in the right direction

but we really need to release the entire front office and coaching staff and start clean. And we gotta stop hiring a coach first and then hire a GM. 

I will remain skeptical for now, but very happy to see this dude kicked to the curb.  

6 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

Great, but Dan still owns the team.  He is still the common denominator.

At this point, not sure if I want to give Dan the benefit of the doubt regarding the next GM or if no GM, person in charge of all football operations.

Someone's always got to be the Eeyore.

giphy.gif

Just now, Burgold said:

Someone's always got to be the Eeyore.

Sorry the failure of the last twenty years slipped your memory.  The endless stupid player acquisitions and bad coaches.  And, every single year we sit here in the off season always thinking the organization has finally turned things around.  Finally giving us hope.  Heck, just look at all the threads created during training camp last summer.  How did they turn out?

This is the best thing Snyder has done in 10 years. I dont believe he's learned a lesson from all this - it's too late for that now. But new blood at the #2 spot (and on down) is something I can definitely get excited about! 

30 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Whoa! I thought all the reports that hedged and implied he managed to find a way keep his hooks in the organization were true. I will stick to my credo of not celebrating someone's firing. I don't believe in dancing on graves. 

I can respect your sentiment here but let's get real - bruce was handsomely compensated and can binge on golf and coors lite for the rest of his days without a care in the world. He's good with or without employment as prince of darkness so I say celebrate away!!

6 minutes ago, hailer21 said:

I can respect your sentiment here but let's get real - bruce was handsomely compensated and can binge on golf and coors lite for the rest of his days without a care in the world. He's good with or without employment as prince of darkness so I say celebrate away!!

Not only that, but dude is a douche of epic proportion.  After he had the audacity, to insult the fans at his PC after Jay was fired, all is fair game in celebrating his unemployment.  

14 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

Sorry the failure of the last twenty years slipped your memory.  The endless stupid player acquisitions and bad coaches.  And, every single year we sit here in the off season always thinking the organization has finally turned things around.  Finally giving us hope.  Heck, just look at all the threads created during training camp last summer.  How did they turn out?

Jesus. Debbie Downer much? This is something that we've wanted for years and it has finally happened.

giphy.gif

Archived