Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

10 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Yeah but Chase has only touched the QB negative 4 times which means 4 times he was on the field a QB actually got UNSACKED.

He’s the biggest bust since Dolly Parton.

I have to admit, I know more than the average football fan, but that isn't really saying much. Most people need to SEE someone do something, otherwise, they aren't doing anything. A few weeks ago, fans were saying we should've went for Burrows over Young and that Young was overrated and went too high. I started to think that too, but once you have a professional point out and break it down for the average football mind. Young will be an asset for a very long time.

26 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I have to admit, I know more than the average football fan, but that isn't really saying much. Most people need to SEE someone do something, otherwise, they aren't doing anything. A few weeks ago, fans were saying we should've went for Burrows over Young and that Young was overrated and went too high. I started to think that too, but once you have a professional point out and break it down for the average football mind. Young will be an asset for a very long time.

Burrow?  You mean Herbert?  Burrow went no. 1 overall to Cincy, we didnt pick Young over Burrow. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I have to admit, I know more than the average football fan...fans were saying we should've went for Burrows over Young and that Young was overrated and went too high. I started to think that too...

4 minutes ago, OVCChairman said:

Burrow?  You mean Herbert?  Burrow went no. 1 overall to Cincy, we didnt pick Young over Burrow. 

whooops lol...

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Either your sarcasm meter is broken or you haven’t seen the multiple ridiculous posts I’ve made about Young. I’ve been praising him since day 1.

• Like 1

Already the best player on this team.

Top ten in pulling double teams. Top ten in winning %. Fantastic against the run.

21 yr old rookie w/ no off season or preseason to build on. That is bonkers.

You give any GM the chance to pull 1 player off our roster and it will 100% be Young. No hesitation. Dude is not just future, he is now.

My only concern is the guy has been logging around 80% of snaps lately, which is a bit much given we have a rotation. Montez has been just over 60% lately which seems a little low. Kerrigan is just around 20%.

That is especially concerning considering some games turned into laugh-ers. Need to give the depth guys a few more reps.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Burrows was the number one pick thus  picked before we picked Young and the guy you were calling out was being extremely sarcastic.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye. 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Huh? Hell, there were people in the game thread saying we should've gone for Burrow.

No no no, someone was saying we should have gone for burrows. I thought we didn’t have to do that anymore since the name and coaching changes were a positive step. 

I still have the one my dog made fore me just in case things don’t change.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, ClaytoAli said:

No no no, someone was saying we should have gone for burrows. I thought we didn’t have to do that anymore since the name and coaching changes were a positive step. 

I still have the one my dog made fore me just in case things don’t change.

I didn't think what I said was that confusing, people who don't know a lot about football thought that Young wasn't doing a lot for the team (myself included). Hell, 106.7 had an entire segment where they had listeners call in and say who they would've taken instead of Young. Some still picked Young, but a lot of them said Herbert, that we should've traded up for Burrow or named someone else I've never heard of before. Just a few weeks ago, a good portion of the fan base was down on Young. Like I said, there were many people who said (in the gameday thread) that we should've gone for someone other than Young...like Burrow.

Half the people in the game day thread **** and moan and say they're never watching this stupid team ever again, then watch the rest of the game every week. It's a pop off thread, so people say dumb **** like drafting Burrowz. It's when the average fan goes stupid for 3 hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Half the people in the game day thread **** and moan and say they're never watching this stupid team ever again, then watch the rest of the game every week. It's a pop off thread, so people say dumb **** like drafting Burrowz. It's when the average fan goes stupid for 3 hours.

Mon - Sat - "We have to build the team, be patient, trust the process"

Sun -  "WTF RON, THIS IS WHY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE CUT AP!  HOW DARE YOU!"

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, OVCChairman said:

Mon - Sat - "We have to build the team, be patient, trust the process"

Sun -  "WTF RON, THIS IS WHY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE CUT AP!  HOW DARE YOU!"

Everyones all breakfast drunk, just mashing their keyboards without reading replies, unless calling someone an idiot or moron.  :ols:

It's a blast.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Nope, I and I'm starting to notice that a lot of people on this board are in the same boat. 

When you post like this

On 11/30/2020 at 12:58 PM, Simmsy said:

Then misspell the name of the player that you are referencing while saying we should have gone after Burrow instead of Young when Burrow wasn't even on the board, you're subjecting yourself to a ton of jokes.... 

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Everyones all breakfast drunk, just mashing their keyboards without reading replies, unless calling someone an idiot or moron.  :ols:

It's a blast.

Of course!  Then again when you try to reply out of excitement the thread has aged 5 pages of all the people saying the same thing you are... there's probably 300 posts of people just saying "TERRY!" or "SACK!" lol 

Edited by OVCChairman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1