Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

1 hour ago, Bonez3 said:

Jumped on that DK odds boost for Chase to get 1+ sack today at +115.. Although I have no idea how we're favored vs Cincy, who basically played quality football all year

Yeah I didn't get that line either. But I would bet that Chase gets 1+.  But then again he went against back tackles before and got shut out.  

He's having the best game of his career. And it's not by chance, he's upped his effort/playing speed today and it shows. Couple of TFLs. A FF. Pass def. Lots of pressures.

Top 5 picks have learning curves too. Just needs to play with this motor all the time.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, wit33 said:

You can see this on the field as well. He also seems to be wired in a different way like many intense defensive leaders of the past. 

Yeah he's very vocal, saw him giving a pep talk before the game.  I mentioned this before we took him -- he's a vocal leader.  We got a lot of quiet guys on defense and I thought a bonus with Chase is he'd bring leadership.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise

1 minute ago, Rskins91 said:

So a huge hit which led to a big fumble, a pass deflected, a couple of tackles, pressures, and generally taking on double teams most of the day. 

Pretty good day for Chase. He’ll keep getting better, too.

But... the sacks, man... think of the sacks!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3