Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

7 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I would absolutely do Trent and next years 1rst to move up for Simmons if I could. 100%

I seriously doubt this would happen as I don't think we'd give up next year's 1st or that Simmons will get out of the top 10. But if it did, holy crap. Can you imagine getting Young and Simmons? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I seriously doubt this would happen as I don't think we'd give up next year's 1st or that Simmons will get out of the top 10. But if it did, holy crap. Can you imagine getting Young and Simmons? 

Yeah they could very well be in the market for a QB this time next year. 

• Like 1

@98ORAKPO98 that post is a violation of rule 10. Just a verbal warning this time and a good reminder for everyone else. Let’s refrain from copying and pasting huge amounts of text like that just as a courtesy to the posters here. It would’ve been enough to post the link and give people a taste of it so if anyone wanted to see more they could. 

Here’s rule 10 (see what I bolded in particular):

10. Adhere to ES policies on usingheadlines/content from other websites to start a new thread or to add to an existing thread. 
When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources or using any website as part of the topic please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the original page/site. Paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two). Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Name Mike Shanahan New Head Coach). If the source is a blog or a chain e-mail, put "blog" or "chain e-mail" at the beginning of the thread title.

Please see our copyright statement.

If you're adding content from any website to an existing thread, do not post large sections of that content. Just post the link and a brief section that is relevant to the point the content is intended to support.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Jizz In My Pants Satisfaction GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I can imagine lots of things. Last time we drafted 2 and 3 worked out pretty well for us.

30 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I think if he's Riverboat Ron he drafts Young. If he's slow and steady Ron, he trades down.

i think Ron will/should take Young if for no other reason than to keep the Giants from getting him. Yea, Detroit is right after us but that is no barrier if Detroit has another NEED it can fill and get other picks from the Giants. You DON'T want Young going after Haskins 2X every season

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

i think Ron will/should take Young if for no other reason than to keep the Giants from getting him. Yea, Detroit is right after us but that is no barrier if Detroit has another NEED it can fill and get other picks from the Giants. You DON'T want Young going after Haskins 2X every season

I'm with you. Besides, every team not only needs core players, they need some great players. Redskins have a number of good players, a few very good players, but no one on hte great spectrum unless Terry ascends another two or three notches.

Giants have Barkley already. They don't need two potentially great players.

46 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

I was SOO pissed off when it looked like the Giants were going to have the #2 pick for a while. I couldn't stomach the thought of Chase Young killing us twice a year for the next decade.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I was SOO pissed off when it looked like the Giants were going to have the #2 pick for a while. I couldn't stomach the thought of Chase Young killing us twice a year for the next decade.

Yeah me too.  i started whining about it back then on the draft thread.  It felt back then like bad karma since the Giants for their faults have stayed relevant in part because they seem to always have a superstar in the mix -- so them landing Young versus us seemed to fit that theme.  Also same team that has had Taylor, Strahan, etc.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4

I’d agree with Keim from outside looking in. Uncertainty on how to use Simmons makes him tougher to project.

Young is about as close to a sure hit you can get (but there’s no such thing as a sure hit)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’d agree with Keim from outside looking in. Uncertainty on how to use Simmons makes him tougher to project.

Young is about as close to a sure hit you can get (but there’s no such thing as a sure hit)

I would love to see how he'd perform in a Tampa 2 as a middle linebacker 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Especially since it looked like a bad LT class and we were going to be taking Thomas. Sucked. Was ready for a decade of frustration, but now the LT class looks better, but it's the Giants who are getting the LT and us Young. Pretty amazing.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Especially since it looked like a bad LT class and we were going to be taking Thomas. Sucked. Was ready for a decade of frustration, but now the LT class looks better, but it's the Giants who are getting the LT and us Young. Pretty amazing.

Tbh, the LT class still doesn't look all that great.  

- Becton is raw and will likely need time to develop

- Wills played RT his whole career and his ability to play LT is strictly a projection with no real proof he can do it

- Many people project Wirfs as a better guard than tackle.  He also played mostly on the right side.

- Thomas is really the only proven day 1 LT out of the top 4

The Giants will probably keep Solder at LT and start the rookie at RT if they draft one in the 1st.

What are you rambling about now? Clemson Tiger King of Defense? What now?

Are you trolling for fun?

Do you really not think Simmons is a good player? I don’t get it. No one... No one... Nooooo ooonnneeeeee... has said to take Simmons at 2. So drafting Simmons means we gained additional assets and still got a great defensive player.

Absolutely no one has said Young isn’t a stud. 

You are on a strange crusade against yourself here, sir :ols:

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

What are you rambling about now? Crimson Tiger King of Defense? What now?

Just a funny meme and reference to the most watched show in America now on Netflix 😄 The Tiger King. It's crazy. But never mind me and my rambling 😂