Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

2 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

i'll cry a little if the Redskins miss out on young.

Manly tears though.

I don't even know what I'll do if Young is sitting there and they take someone else. Probably just turn the TV off, stare at the blank screen mutely for about 5 minutes without blinking, then go find the nearest bottle of vodka.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Tay said:

I think we'd draft Burrow in that situation. 

Yes because the one year starter who had 5208 yards, 55 tds, 6 ints at a wide-open offense at LSU is drastically better than the one year starter who had 4831 yds, 50 tds, 8 ints at OSU.

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I don't even know what I'll do if Young is sitting there and they take someone else. Probably just turn the TV off, stare at the blank screen mutely for about 5 minutes without blinking, then go find the nearest bottle of vodka.

I'd have bottle ready in hand.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

That would be it for me I think. I’d have to start following another team. 

14 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

Yes because the one year starter who had 5208 yards, 55 tds, 6 ints at a wide-open offense at LSU is drastically better than the one year starter who had 4831 yds, 50 tds, 8 ints at OSU.

I'd have bottle ready in hand.

Actually, there’s as tangible a data-point as possible on this. These 2 went head-to-head for the same job, and Haskins won. Granted, Burrow lost the job in the first place due to an injury. But with a full and fair shot, he lost to Haskins.

Edited by skinbuck
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sportjunkie07 said:

Yeah that's why I said maybe...

On second thought, there really might be too many top options at wr. I'll have to take a closer look at wr. Jeudy's stutter step move is something special though. 

Oh I think Jeudy is a superior route runner to most WRs that have come out in a while. My only issue with him is that he has had some drop problems. I think Lamb has better hands, very good route running (but not as good as Jeudy), and is an absolute monster after the catch. The guy just can't be tackled. And it's not like he's 240 lbs....he's like 6'2 200; but the guy just has a ludicrous knack for breaking tackles. 

Either way...doesn't matter we're getting The Predator!

16 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I'm actually OK with it for Simmons + another player. And maybe even juedy + another. 

If they take a tackle I will be doing the same as you. 

I was referring solely to the original scenario posted, which was passing on him to take another player - no trade back. 

30 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

A bottle?  I’m drinking that bar I’m at dry. 

I was in key west by myself delivering a dog when we drafted Scherff instead of Williams and got thrown out hammer drunk and almost blacked out. 

Idiot. I dont drink these days. Or assume I know much.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Coaches/scouts probably already told these  dudes "Umm... yeah???"" When asked if they're feeling him for #2 overall. 

Safer bet: it’s so obvious they’re just jumping to conclusions.  

Again, the tempting fate thing means we’re going to end up forgetting to turn in the card and end up drafting a punter to compete with our only pro bowler. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Safer bet: it’s so obvious they’re just jumping to conclusions.  

Again, the tempting fate thing means we’re going to end up forgetting to turn in the card and end up drafting a punter to compete with our only pro bowler. 

I do not accept this. Be gone. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Worry #1 for me is out the window now. Chase Young declares 🙂

Now I am worried. On ESPN 980 they were saying what if the Bangles take Chase do you pass on Burrow...ughhhhhhhh....Don't even want to think about that scenario. 

1 minute ago, zskins said:

Now I am worried. On ESPN 980 they were saying what if the Bangles take Chase do you pass on Burrow...ughhhhhhhh....Don't even want to think about that scenario. 

I promise you this is actually the better scenario. There's no doubt in my mind Burrow is a star and a surefire franchise QB, or we could just trade down for a mountain of draft picks. 

At #2 this year we can't lose. The Lions at #3 though must be kicking themselves for being so close to where we're at but not quite getting there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, zskins said:

The chances of the bengals passing on Burrow are the same as me finding myself in a threesome with Brie Larson and Blake Lively.  

It could happen. But it won’t. 

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Ghedrick said:

While Chase is officially in the draft !!! Lets just hope Burrow's hype train continues and the Bengals love him. Stay healthy in that championship game Joe.

Unless it's a career threatening type of injury, they'd still take him, and let him redshirt 2020. We're good.