Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Yep - forget trading down.  Thank God that they have the chance to draft Young & now they have a chance to have a very special defense moving forward.  Perhaps they will stumble a bit early with new schemes, players, etc.  However - once they get used to things having players like Allen, Payne, I-Man, Sweat, Young & perhaps R. Foster being coached by Del Rio & co should be very, very good barring major injuries.

If for some reason the Bengals take Young - oh well - let someone trade them the farm for Burrow.

3 minutes ago, skinbuck said:

Bengals are weird.

Plus Joe B’s game, physical traits and college history will be dissected ad-nauseum  between now and the draft.

don't be shocked, I’m just saying

Fine - if they Bengals draft Young then the Skins will get a slew of picks & players for Burrow.  I would not lose sleep over that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No you don’t trade down you draft burrow.  You want to be the team that traded away Joe Montana or Tom Brady.  Cause Burrow has that potential.  

You draft either Young or Burrow whoever’s their.  If Haskins plays great then you trade burrow later in the season for a lot more picks.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, wtfskins said:

No you don’t trade down you draft burrow.  You want to be the team that traded away Joe Montana or Tom Brady.  Cause Burrow has that potential.  

You draft either Young or Burrow whoever’s their.  If Haskins plays great then you trade burrow later in the season for a lot more picks.

I agree.  If Burrow falls in our lap, take him and don't look back.  Not likely, and I'd still take Young if given the choice.  Burrow and Young are the best 2 players in the draft, and we're getting one of them.

• Like 1

My preference in order, depending what the Bengals do at #1.

1. Draft Young at #2

2. Bengals take Young, Skins trade back for a boatload of picks from a QB hungry team.

3. Bengals take Young, Skins draft Burrow at #2, trade Haskins for picks.

4. Young is available and Skins trade out of #2 for picks. 

I despise this thread.  This is a perfect mix of "jinx" milk.  Young might not even enter the draft.  Delete this thread plz LOL

*edit: just read 2 comments above, but that link isn't working. Is this true? did he enter the draft?!?!??!!??!

*edit 2: ok found it, holy cow im in tears of joy....

Edited by skins4ever28
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pick6 said:

1. Draft Young at #2

2. Bengals take Young, Skins trade back for a boatload of picks from a QB hungry team.

Why would you not want Burrow at #2 you want to be the team with no QB who traded away a franchise QB.  I’m not saying Haskins isn’t a franchise QB in fact I prey he is the real deal but burrow is our plan B just in case. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pick6 said:

1. Draft Young at #2

You draft burrow you make him your starter

....trade haskins...but none of this matters as we all know damn well the Bengals wont pass on that talented of a qb...new coach, new qb..all makes sense ..

13 minutes ago, Pick6 said:

I could easily see this happening. We have a new coach that has no loyalty to Haskins, who struggled mightily this season. If Riverboat doesn't like Haskins' film, and we have a chance to draft either Burrow or Tua, I could see us going QB at #2. Rivera might just want his guy to build around.

4 minutes ago, skins4ever28 said:

I despise this thread.  This is a perfect mix of "jinx" milk.  Young might not even enter the draft.  Delete this thread plz LOL

*edit: just read 2 comments above, but that link isn't working. Is this true? did he enter the draft?!?!??!!??!

Yes its true...he's entering the draft...he just seen what happened in d.c and thought, hail ya I wanna be part of that!

Edited by bakedtater1

10 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I could easily see this happening. We have a new coach that has no loyalty to Haskins, who struggled mightily this season. If Riverboat doesn't like Haskins' film, and we have a chance to draft either Burrow or Tua, I could see us going QB at #2. Rivera might just want his guy to build around.

I think drafting Tua is a terrible mistake. He cannot stay healthy. It would be typical Redskins drafting a player with a long injury history. 

30 minutes ago, wtfskins said:

Well - agree to disagree.  Also - if you draft Burrow you are not going to keep Haskins around & have them compete. That will just screw up any confidence in Haskins.  If that occurred - which it won't - then you trade Haskins rt away ala the Cards & Rosen.

14 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Tua at #2 - are you nuts?  Most likely you won't even know if the guy will be totally healthy at that time.  Man - the hatred for Haskins by some fans is amazing.  Let's see how he develops by next season before so desperately trying to find his replacement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1