815 @Baltimore 

Sun, 1/12: 300 @KC

600 @GB

Crazy Predictions:

(WC) Buffalo over Houston; NE over Tenn; NO over Minn; Seattle over Philly

(DIV): NE over KC, Baltimore over Buffalo, Seattle over SF, NO over GB

(CONF): NE over BAL (!!), Seattle over NO

(SB): Seattle over NE!!

I am so torn on expectations for the 49ers in the playoffs.  Their front office is really something else, this is the second time in less than a decade that they have managed to build a team the lacks a franchise QB, yet it hasn't mattered on the field in just about every game.  Kittle is a huge part of Jimmy G's success.  Dude just gets wide open regardless of the route or who is trying to cover him.  It's like all you have to do with give him the time to sit back and wait for Kittle to run his route and you know it will be an easy toss every time. 

5 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I'd love to see the 49ers make some noise in the playoffs. Good chance that they are going to have another showdown with Seattle in two weeks. 

That's what I a thinking too!  Maybe this time Pete Carroll will remember Marshawn Lynch is currently on the roster?

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

That's what I a thinking too!  Maybe this time Pete Carroll will remember Marshawn Lynch is currently on the roster?

I'm confused by this. Yes, Seattle got down to the 1, but then got a delay of game for whatever reason. That was inexcusable (and haven't heard Carroll's explanation for it yet), but its not like the Super Bowl where they passed on a play instead of rightfully giving it to Marshawn.

I think sometimes Petey has too much confidence in "Russell Wilson magic" but the problem is once you get to the part of the field with less space to work in, a lot of it comes to sheer will and physical strength.  

Hell, even if you don't hand the ball off to Lynch, at least run plays that are designed to look like you are handing the ball off to Lynch.  Get in an I-formation and do something. 

Wild Card:  (5)Bills over (4)Texans, (3)Pats over Titans; (3)Saints over (6)Vikings, (5)Seahawks over (4)Eagles

Divisional Round: (1)Ravens over (5)Bills, (2)Chiefs over (3)Pats; (1)49ers over (6)Seahawks, (3)Saints over (2)Packers

Championship: (1)Ravens over (2)Chiefs; (1)San Francisco over (3)Saints

Superbowl:  Ravens over 49ers

5 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I'm confused by this. Yes, Seattle got down to the 1, but then got a delay of game for whatever reason. That was inexcusable (and haven't heard Carroll's explanation for it yet), but its not like the Super Bowl where they passed on a play instead of rightfully giving it to Marshawn.

From what i could tell, one of the Seahawks players was all the way back at like the 50 yard line or something and was trying to get back to the line of scrimmage as fast as possible, and time just ran out, leading to a delay of game penalty. Seattle had no timeouts left, so they had to just take the penalty 

maybe I’m wrong, but i believe that’s what i heard the commentators say.

Wild Card:

Bills over Texans

Pats over Titans

Saints over Vikings

Seahawks over Eagles

Divisional:

Ravens over Bills

Chiefs over Pats

Saints over Packers

49ers over Seahawks

Conference:

Saints over 49ers

Chiefs over Ravens

Super Bowl:

Chiefs over Saints

2 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Is there much confidence in the Pats over the Titans?  The Titans are a battering ram and could give them fits if they play good D.  I just don't see that as a slam dunk pick after the egg they laid Sunday, which was a very big egg.  I know it certainly pleased the Chief's fans.  Hail.

It wouldn't shock me if the Titans pulled an upset.  Bellichek does tend to struggle against his former employees.  Titans did beat the Pats last year.

Golly, the Bills vs. Texans matchup just has no real intrigue. Galdi pointed out its like 5 of the last 7 years or something either the Bengals or Texans, or both, have been in the early Saturday game.  

All of the other games have some type of a storyline.  

My hope is:

Bills

Titans

Saints

Seahawks and Eagles both disqualified for douchy fan bases. 

I got chalk mostly. Chalk when it comes to the conference championship.

NFC:                                                                           AFC:  

Saints over Vikings.                                                 Bills over Texans

seahwaks over Eagles.                                            Patriots over Titans. 

49ers over seahwaks.                                             Chiefs over Patriots.

Packers over Saints.                                                Ravens over Bills. 

Packers over 49ers.                                                 Chiefs over Ravens. 

Packers over Chiefs. 

2 hours ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Thanks for the format.  Updated with my picks.

NFC:                                                                           AFC:  

Saints over Vikings.                                                 Bills over Texans

seahwaks over Eagles.                                            Patriots over Titans. 

49ers over seahwaks.                                             Chiefs over Patriots.

Saints over Packers                                                 Ravens over Bills. 

49ers over Saints.                                                    Ravens over Chiefs 

Ravens over 49ers

Archived