Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's have fun! Name the excuse Snyder will use to void Rivera's conract in three years!

Lombardi's_kid_brother

13 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Sheehan tweeted that he thinks Gibbs has been involved in the effort to sell Rivera on the idea of coming here.

Can people stop linking Gibbs to current decision making with this team?

Agree. but ... why is Gibbs in the building today with the meeting of Rivera? Just a coinkidink?

44 minutes ago, Probos said:

That's because most one this board are drinking the koolaid Danny boy is serving up again.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat. 

I have to believe doing this enough DS is going to some how find a winner. Although it has not worked as of yet. 

19 minutes ago, VRIEL1 said:

Agree. but ... why is Gibbs in the building today with the meeting of Rivera? Just a coinkidink?

Oh, I wasn't doubting Kevin's thinking that Gibbs might be involved.

And we all love Coach Joe for being a class guy and his accomplishments here. But just the hint of any "appeal to the 80s nostalgia" just seems a bit icky to me. Some in another thread expressed their desire to have Gibbs as team president. Can we move on?

Just now, hail2skins said:

Oh, I wasn't doubting Kevin's thinking that Gibbs might be involved.

And we all love Coach Joe for being a class guy and his accomplishments here. But just the hint of any "appeal to the 80s nostalgia" just seems a bit icky to me. Some in another thread expressed their desire to have Gibbs as team president. Can we move on?

No. We have a glorious ten year history and we will cling to it until everyone involved is dead. And by everyone I mean, baby turtles who were born in the early 90s within a 100 miles radius of the RFK site.

1 minute ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

No. We have a glorious ten year history and we will cling to it until everyone involved is dead. And by everyone I mean, baby turtles who were born in the early 90s within a 100 miles radius of the RFK site.

LKB, if you ever decide to stop gracing us with your presence here, I will hunt you down...…..just sayin......

Archived