Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

4 minutes ago, nonniey said:

I want the Eagles eliminated. Well cause they are the Eagles and it drops the Giants to the 4th pick. Prefer Giants at 4 or 5 than at 3. If they want to trade up to 1 it will cost them substantially more for each pick difference.

Giants already have their QB for better or worse, they aren't gonna move up to jump us for Young. Would need to be franchise QB type compensation to work for the Bengals, who would be passing up Burrow when they need the top QB prospect. Not happening. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Giants already have their QB for better or worse, they aren't gonna move up to jump us for Young. Would need to be franchise QB type compensation to work for the Bengals, who would be passing up Burrow when they need the top QB prospect. Not happening. 

Well then they would get less for trading down or have lower chance of getting Jeudy with 4 than 3.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Sims so for real...cannot BELIEVE Quinn was taking this dudes reps when many fans saw this coming in preseason

Proud to say that I didn't see it at all.  He had the one run against the Pats but I was very meh on him.  I'm thrilled to be wrong.

4 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Well then they would get less for trading down or have lower chance of getting Jeudy with 4 than 3.

Hey I'm with you in general, giants with a worse pick works for me. Just saying I don't think they're a threat to move up to #1. Bengals already have that card filled out barring injury. 

• TK unpinned this topic