TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

1 minute ago, zanshin said:

I don't, there is better out there.

Bring in Teddy Bridgewater and Mark Sanchez for a three way battle royale with Haskins 

_dev_pubsys_images_1290037123_m_cover_il

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Dallas offense looks like they have been playing at half speed, yet are still up 20-3.  I really hope Manusky's firing is the first one announced. 

Not without letting him first interview all potential replacements

Again

6 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Hmm, haven't seen that.  The only thing along those lines was if Cincy takes Young and we get an opportunity for Burrows.

that would be my dream scenario.  if cincy takes young, i'd be calling miami to take some picks from them.  give them the #2 pick in exchange for their lowest first round and their 3rd 1st round pick along with a 2nd. 

2 minutes ago, OVCChairman said:

I take back what i messaged you 😋

You know I'm being sarcastic..if ya cant beat em join em I guess 

• Haha 1

There are posters on this site who think Sweat was a bad pick. He is gonna be a beast for us...OMG, if we draft Chase Young too!!!!

Give us the NFC East next year.

And I LOVE our kid WR's....kudos to our scouting dept.

Scooped Sims for free and stashed him on the taxi squad in a deep dynasty league after trading Quinn to some dope this preseason. Feeling like a genius the last few weeks.

Just now, kingdaddy said:

There are posters on this site who think Sweat was a bad pick. He is gonna be a beast for us...OMG, if we draft Chase Young too!!!!

Give us the NFC East next year.

And I LOVE our kid WR's....kudos to our scouting dept.

If they do draft Chase Young, something tells me they'll find a way to make him a OLB and screw that up

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ultravin said:

that would be my dream scenario.  if cincy takes young, i'd be calling miami to take some picks from them.  give them the #2 pick in exchange for their lowest first round and their 3rd 1st round pick along with a 2nd. 

I think I'd be okay with it.

Though, as my wife tells me several times a day, my opinion is irrelevant.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Dak...dude they offered you 30 million a year at the beginning of the year. You may have screwed up there fella....

I theorized they should have stiffed Elliot and let him sit all year, and rolled Pollard.

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

If they do draft Chase Young, something tells me they'll find a way to make him a OLB and screw that up

This right here

4 minutes ago, Csup said:

This game is an eyesore 

Focus on the young kids and get excited, we have some great youthful talent and a LOT to look forward to if we make the right coaching moves. 

9 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Not even a little bit.  He gets a couple good throws in, which is what you expect from a quarterback.  I don't think it pulls him out of the "beyond atrocious" category yet.

Considering his propensity to run in the wrong direction while looking for a receiver, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Draft Chase Young and a TE, put our resources into building the OL up and hope for the best with the young skill position players we have now. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

This right here

You swing back and forth so quickly between pessimism and optimism it's incredible. Most schizophrenic poster in a while lol. (not talking about most of your posts in here the past hour, I know you're being sarcastic on those)

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I'm a little worried about how ****ty the Dallas offense looks overall. Outside of a lucky play and a huge run by Zeke they've been completely flat. If they continue to be **** and our D continues to play decent, we could get another couple of lucky breaks like on the TD drive. 

10 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

****ty that sucks..and the deadskins ge the ball to start the second half...noooo..c'mon 

Dallas step.it up dont let them score...your better than that

I hope everyone understands that wanting the Redskins to lose is under very special an unusual circumstances.🙂