TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

Recommended Posts

Let me be clear announcers.  Manusky and CO didn't just suddenly become good.  The Pukes are playing that bad.  The offense doesn't seem to care.

 

Find a way to loose, come on.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mistertim said:

Jesus, it's almost like both teams are trying to give this game away.

No.  Dallas is trying to give it away.  The Redskins are trying to win but they aren’t very good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harmon’s heel may have actually hit before his toe but Bruce is sleeping again on the challenge buzzer. :ols:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fred Jones said:

Let me be clear announcers.  Manusky and CO didn't just suddenly become good.  The Pukes are playing that bad.  The offense doesn't seem to care.

 

Find a way to loose, come on.

 

We accidentally play well sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KDawg said:

Harmon’s heel may have actually hit before his toe but Bruce is sleeping again on the challenge buzzer. :ols:

 

Hopefully dead man walking syndrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody rooting for the skins to win is doing it wrong today. You really wanna keep Dallas out the playoffs? Let them in man, they’ll get shredded in round 1, prime time, in front of the nation

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

You've been dealing with all this sober?!?

 

Yeah.  LOL  I was the DD so many years for friends I just never drink for reasons I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UKskins said:

Anybody rooting for the skins to win is doing it wrong today. You really wanna keep Dallas out the playoffs? Let them in man, they’ll get shredded in round 1, prime time, in front of the nation

Exactly, the only reason we’re in this game is because Dallas is so pathetic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Harmon’s heel may have actually hit before his toe but Bruce is sleeping again on the challenge buzzer. :ols:

Bruce is booking his private jet to LA for after the game, probably knocking back a few beers, and thinking about how he’s going to screw the Rams if they are stupid enough to bring him on as a consultant. 

Edited by Voice_of_Reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No.  Dallas is trying to give it away.  The Redskins are trying to win but they aren’t very good. 

 

Makes no sense though. They're the ones who are supposed to be playing for something. 

 

That going for it on 4th and 4 to me was basically Callahan going "meh, whatevs"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Doctorfro said:

Anti-Skins fans....better be happy. Think that was a TD

 

Let me get this straight:

 

1)  You post this on a messageboard completely dedicated to fans of the team

2)  We are 3-12

3)  You really think there's anyone anti-Redskins here

 

Checks out.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.