Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Watch the Giants make a trade with the Bengals for the 1st overall pick and take Chase Young.  Sorry to be a buzz kill but anything can happen on draft day...didn't you see the movie Draft Day starring Kevin Costner?

I'd be ok with taking burrow at 2 and flipping Haskins for a 2nd.

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Watch the Giants make a trade with the Bengals for the 1st overall pick and take Chase Young.  Sorry to be a buzz kill but anything can happen on draft day...didn't you see the movie Draft Day starring Kevin Costner?

I know it’s a ludicrous movie but I watch it the day before every draft. It’s a ritual now.

2 minutes ago, UKskins said:

Hentges should definitely stick around next year. Dude does good things

He can't be worse than Sprinkle.

Folks in DFS know he was never playable even one time despite being dirt cheap. And the only TE on the roster some weeks and starter almost the entire year.

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

So your scenario is that the Bengals pass on a rock solid QB stud for more picks and then the giants take Young? So we have the next pick and have Burrow on the board. Trade feeding frenzy in our favor. Not an issue.

2 minutes ago, UKskins said:

Hentges should definitely stick around next year. Dude does good things

1 minute ago, tmandoug1 said:

What's the word on Hentges?

Just realized he's a local kid from my area in Missouri.  Skipped playing for Mizzou to win a National Championship with Bama instead.  Would love to see his workload increase next year

Archived