Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Keenum is bad but do we really want to hitch our playcalling wagon to KOC? Ehhh consistency if the offense sucks is not paramount. If Haskins is gonna start over just once, maybe best to just rip that bandaid off now. Assuming someone who knows what they're doing could be hired. 

Haskins has actually looked really good with KOC calling plays the last few weeks. I think today is a combination of Case simply being a subpar QB plus us missing our main weapon on offense. 

2 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Most everyone is so happy they made it to the NFL, they don't care who they play for.  How else would Philly even field a team? But if I had the leverage that a guy like Chase may have I'd entertain an Eli move.

I'm not sure it could be pulled off in today's day and age.  

The money is structured and the media is too prevailing.  The endorsement would be destroyed.

But why not be the cornerstone of the up and coming young guns of the NFC East?

Welcome to the skins Chase Young!!

Just now, mistertim said:

Haskins has actually looked really good with KOC calling plays the last few weeks. I think today is a combination of Case simply being a subpar QB plus us missing our main weapon on offense. 

Case plays small, has no ability, I mean no ability to make plays off schedule, how Bruce and Jay thought they would win with him only adds to their legend

seeing the stats of the Redskins since their last SB win is sickening. We literally are in the bottom 5 in the NFL for winning percentage, playoff appearances and probably the worst in Monday Night football and nationally televised appearances. The most head coaches and close to the most QBs. Thanks a lot Snyder. Thanks for taking us to the dregs of the NFL. YOU are a complete loser and you have taken a once proud franchise and made us a laughing stock. We once again are 0-6 in the division. last year 2-4 and 2017 1-5.

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Sure. I'm just not willing to say for absolute sure that that's on KOC rather than organic Haskins' growth as things slow down for him. I haven't been impressed with KOC. He put Haskins in position to succeed the last couple weeks but nothing he did was innovative or irreplaceable.

Archived