Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

I'm gonna get ripped for this opinion, but there's a part of me that wants the cowboys to make the playoffs. 

I think their best case scenario is they win one game and get smoked in the divisional round and it would at the least delay their ability to get a new coach by a week or two and possibly even convince Jerry to retain Garrett. 

4 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Proud to say that I didn't see it at all.  He had the one run against the Pats but I was very meh on him.  I'm thrilled to be wrong.

I didn't either, I liked Quinn well enough as a Cole Beasley type until it became apparent he had no moves and the catch radius of a T-Rex

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So bengals get chase young and we get joe burrow? Sign me up, if that happens😁

Lol :) I'll pass. Every shure fire!, Can't lose!, top 10 QB out of collage has stunk it up 20 to 1.  

I'll take my odds with the 22 year old with 7 starts and very promising progress.

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Please lose, Philly. Dallas is going to beat us, and I’d rather Dallas gets in the playoffs (lesser of two evils to me) and then get destroyed by Seattle or 49ers. 

Nah let them get to the NFC championship game. Then what do they do with Garret???? Even if they fire him they are delayed 3 weeks in their efforts to replace him (one of reasons Dallas making playoffs is more beneficial to the Redskins).

4 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'm gonna get ripped for this opinion, but there's a part of me that wants the cowboys to make the playoffs. 

I think their best case scenario is they win one game and get smoked in the divisional round and it would at the least delay their ability to get a new coach by a week or two and possibly even convince Jerry to retain Garrett. 

Posted this a little while ago as well. If Jerry could experience no real success but be forced to keep Garrett due to a flukey home playoff win...that's kind of ideal. The Eagles under Pederson are weird man. They could go on a run and apparently might get DJax back. I don't want that.

Archived