Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The QB Thread- Change is Name of the QB game

88Comrade2000

• 2 weeks later...

this caught me off-guard and i think it's intriguing and can actually see it working out if brees is all on board with the plan

and there's no way i believe sean would do it without brees being 100% in

i wonder if there's already an agreement with brees and the org for him to retire a saint no matter what of course but to also move right into another important role in the org...seems almost inevitable

• Like 1

Saints also gave Taysom Hill a 2 year $21 million deal.   If Winston has to play at some point, if Brees gets injured; he better use that opportunity. That will pay off for him in the future.

I wonder where Cam ends up now?  Will Dalton still be a Bengal or will someone now trade for him?

Are the Pats staying with their QB Jarrett Stidham?  Do they expect he will be at least a Matt Cassell in 2008; when the Pats went 11-5 and missed the playoffs?

Are the Pats planning to tank for Trevor?

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Jumbo, i read somewhere that NBC has already agreed to have Brees join SNF once he retires, and replace Al Michaels 

hmm, maybe that's why I heard murmurs of AL going back to MNF, as they plan on restoring some luster to MNF and maybe even  put it back on ABC.

13 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

hmm, maybe that's why I heard murmurs of AL going back to MNF, as they plan on restoring some luster to MNF and maybe even  put it back on ABC.

Oh wow didn’t hear that, but that would be cool. I dont even know who’s going to be the MNF announcers this year. They missed out on romo AND Peyton Manning this off-season. 

50 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Oh wow didn’t hear that, but that would be cool. I dont even know who’s going to be the MNF announcers this year. They missed out on romo AND Peyton Manning this off-season. 

They didn't out on Manning, they dodged their own bullet lol. Manning has a voice that was born for silent movies.

• Haha 2

On 4/26/2020 at 3:10 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

he’d be way better than the two that are in the booth now, in my opinion. Joe and booger are horrible 

Yeah I agree, Peyton would be sooo much better than those clowns. But I will never understand networks paying the huge money they pay for announcers. I hate that MNF team with a passion and agree Tony Romo is excellent.  But I watch despite the announcers, few if any bases their decision to watch or play golf on who is announcing the game.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Good. What do you wanna bet?

Too chicken, I am horrible with predictions.

I guess it depends on how much Bill loves Stidham. Only other place would seem to be Jacksonville since Jay is the OC.

$1 is all am willing to bet.

===================================================================================================

I wonder if the Packers are headed for an eventual divorce with Rodgers in a year or two?

Edited by Rdskns2000

4 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Too chicken, I am horrible with predictions.

I guess it depends on how much Bill loves Stidham. Only other place would seem to be Jacksonville since Jay is the OC.

I think I read on twitter earlier that the jaguars are close to an agreement with Andy dalton. Anyone else see that?

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I think I read on twitter earlier that the jaguars are close to an agreement with Andy dalton. Anyone else see that?

Well, if that is so; it's due to Jay.

Cam will really be bummed.  There are no spots for him.  He will have to suck in his ego and be a backup.  Pittsburgh?  I don't see Bill taking a chance.

Edited by Rdskns2000

Just now, Rdskns2000 said:

Well, if that is so; it's due to Jay.

Cam will really be bummed.  There are no spots for him.  He will have to suck in his ego and be a backup.

Yeah. maybe cam gets a chance if a QB goes down with an injury at some point in the season.