Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Prediction Thread: 2019 Nightmare Season Finale'

skins island connection

Who wins?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What triumphs, possible postseason play or pride?

• Redskins
    • Cowboys
    • All I want for XMas is Bruce Allen thrown into a dumpster
    • I've checked out long ago, i'm here for the beer

This has probably been mentioned but haven't read all of every post. Dallas will be playing out of fear which is a great motivator but a lousy performance enhancer if they are afraid to lose. Key is Redskins getting out in front early and keeping enough heat on Dak to make him uncomfortable  Those pre season highly touted Alabama front d'inemen need to live up to their reputation and clog up Zeke. If the 'Skins are fired up enough and want to win enough and care about their own fans enough and would enjoy bringing out the boo birds enough in Texas and listening to Jerry Jones's rants enough on the flight home and watching Jason Garrett's expression knowing its his last game enough and actually having a pleasant taste in their mouth's going into the off season enough and actually looking forward to 2020 training camp enough they can win this game. If they are just looking forward to hitting the golf course they will get blown out.

No prediction. Its totally up to them.

8 hours ago, Smurf3 said:

If they are just looking forward to hitting the golf course they will get blown out.

No prediction. Its totally up to them.

I am hoping they are ready to hit the golf course. 😀 I know the players can care less about drafting players who could end up replacing them so they likely play hard.   But for me I am hoping to lose the battle to win the war for a change.

Case Keenum is better than folks think.  The O-line has performed better, the receiving corps is decent, and Peterson gives the Skins a decent running game.

Sadly, the Skins defensive secondary can quickly undo whatever the Skins offense accomplishes.

Frankly, it'll be a back-and-forth battle, and could boil down to whether the Eagles appear to have locked in a win over the Giants.   If the Eagles look like they're going to lose, expect some funky referee calls that give the game to Dallas.  If the Eagles get a big lead, the Cowboys will sag.

I think the Eagles dont falter, and Cowboys lose .  Skins 31 Dallas 28

Oh dear lord how comical would it be if the cowboys totally shot the bed and lost to this banged up roster..glad mclaurin is out..same with collins..wanna see what the no names can do..if they can get Jerruhs head beet red I'd be tickled pink...if it puts us out of the chase for chase o well I got the image of jerruhs head about to explode on draft day..I know it dont help build the roster but when your a die hard Redskins fan like me...hearing how jerruh missed the playoffs pays dividends for me.

28-17 Cowturds.  Skin's lose this one too.   And I would LOVE to see the Cowturds get into the tournament and get destroyed in the first round.  How beautiful would that be?  Nothing like false hope...lol!  The Clapper would be fired and replaced by someone equally inept, and we would get to watch Jerruh look physically ill every each game as Chase Young mauls his QB.   

1 hour ago, skinsmania123 said:

28-17 Cowturds.  Skin's lose this one too.   And I would LOVE to see the Cowturds get into the tournament and get destroyed in the first round.  How beautiful would that be?  Nothing like false hope...lol!  The Clapper would be fired and replaced by someone equally inept, and we would get to watch Jerruh look physically ill every each game as Chase Young mauls his QB.   

33-14 against the Redskins since Jerruh won his last Lombardi.

If anything upsets him, it usually isn't after playing the Skins. 

5 hours ago, skinsmania123 said:

This I could go for..cause it's most likely to happen...the eagles on the other hand I would absolutely **** if they get hot this last week and win a wild card game convincingly and go on to the superbowl..I would **** down both legs lol

11 hours ago, Bigmuss1 said:

Dallas - 34

Skins - 16

even the Redskins cannot mess this up.  

Giants - 28

Eagles - 24

write it down!  Cowboys win the East! 

Dallas 41

Skins  13

Giants 27

Eagles 20

I'm with ya....I smell an upset in the Meadowlands. 

10 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

This I could go for..cause it's most likely to happen...the eagles on the other hand I would absolutely **** if they get hot this last week and win a wild card game convincingly and go on to the superbowl..I would **** down both legs lol

I hope whoever wins the East gets destroyed in the WC round at home.

Archived