Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Thieving Maras at Redskins

TK

Just now, Doctorfro said:

Y’all who are rooting for failure so we get a better pick, get over it. We need far more than one good draft pick unless you can draft a guy who can play QB, RB, OL, DB, etc. This regime would waste the #1 pick and you know it.

So, you are critical with hate?

Y’all who are rooting for failure so we get a better pick, get over it. We need far more than one good draft pick unless you can draft a guy who can play QB, RB, OL, DB, etc. This regime would waste the #1 pick and you know it.

Hear this same thing every single year. A better pick is a better player most of the time, can be traded for more picks.  If you're not in the playoffs, then get the best pick you can while playing your rookies like we are.

But at least we have more capital to screw up with.  So only an 80% chance we fail instead of 90%.  Small victories. Its all we have.

Just now, justice98 said:

So kinda feels like we'll go into the offseason with 1.5 games of Haskins looking good.  Not ideal. Even just finishing this game out and then next week strong woulda gone a long way.

the arc going up is a little shorter than i would have liked, but i think we've seen enough to eliminate the idea that we draft a QB rd 1 that people have been floating out there.  That's enough to make me happy.  Now he has a whole offseason to continue to develop, recovery from current injury being a part of that.  

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

You ever had an Achilles injury?  It's a snap/pop/feels like you got shot.  Can't move your foot right at all.

Nope. I've also never been a professional athlete hopped up on adrenaline, with a high pain threshold

I'm also not a doctor educated in that sports medicine field, able to diagnose all the various kinds of Achilles injuries, among other lower leg injuries.

I'm just a fan (like you), who saw a dude immediately go down, stay down, get carted off the field, and get a designation of "Questionable, " which in many cases means "I dont have a damn clue until I get an MRI"

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Commentator just said Haskins back at it after the commercial.   Is he a dunce or did I miss something?

Why is he a dunce?  Every player in the league wants to play regardless of their circumstances or potential outcome.

Your question should be directed to someplace else friend.

Hear this same thing every single year. A better pick is a better player most of the time, can be traded for more picks.  If you're not in the playoffs, then get the best pick you can while playing your rookies like we are.

We'all know what the **** we're doing....check back with us after the draft.

And it’s like all we do is think about the future. What about winning some games NOW? Yeah, the ultimate goal is getting to the SB but crap, we’ve been mired in futility for so long, we need to play for something. How about wins? 

Archived