TK

Game Day Thread - Thieving Maras at Redskins

2 minutes ago, LaxinFish29 said:

So a dude on the other team dives at his ankle on a drop back and "we" broke him.  That shtick gets so old.

Calm down, I was being facetious. 

3 minutes ago, UKskins said:

**** you RG3.

Mother****er cursed us.

every good player we have gets blown up within a season since he blew his knee out.

Rest McCatchit now.

He didn't blow his knee out. It fell off.

• Haha 1

Looks like a broken bone for Haskins to me. That is not as bad as a blown out knee. Is a real shame though he could have used the reps for the rest of the season. But we have seen enough of him to know we dont need to replace him. 

Now Moses looks like knee to me.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Looks like a broken bone for Haskins to me. That is not as bad as a blown out knee. Is a real shame though he could have used the reps for the rest of the season. But we have seen enough of him to know we dont need to replace him. 

With all due respect, you a PT or MD?

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Colt had a simple break too. This medical staff effectively ended his career. 

The only thing i noticed is there was no air cast which generally means dislocation or break.  The reporter just said 'ankle' which is the lesser of 2 evils as well.  Were a week away from the offseason so lets shelf him and look to next year.

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

At least this medical staff has a lot of experience with our QBs hurting their lower extremities...

Well, Trent might disagree with the lot of experience part.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Absolute worst of all possible scenarios. But it all makes sense, because its is. It is the opposite of good luck born of smart decision making.