Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Thieving Maras at Redskins

TK

7 minutes ago, D’Pablo said:

Is it time to start calling out our toxic fans that were ready to give up on Haskins after one game?

What's the point if both sides have folks that want to lose this game for higher draft picks?

If nothing else it's looking like the Redskins have a franchise QB who's from this area and gets things we dont have to explain.

I was no Haskins lover myself. And there’s still a long road for him. But I’ve never seen a guy go from zero to hero so quickly. It’s absolutely amazing. I was all for keeping him around to develop him over time and bring in someone to start for a year or two so we could see if he developed... but he is appearing to develop rapidly. And his demeanor, too. He scored that touchdown and didn’t act like it was the best TD ever. He hugged his guys and went back to work.

Very impressed.

12 minutes ago, UKskins said:

Wonder if that dick who does nothing about **** about how Haskins is a bum and he called it from his college play is watching this? Suspect we won’t see him posting much today.

Technically, there were a lot of Richards who shared the opinion. I suspect we won't hear from many of them today, but as we've already seen, there will be an attempt to trivialize Haskins' progress given the quality of the opposing defense. Personally,  I'm excited and remain in the kids' camp.

3 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

One of them was me, so here is your post, I couldnt of imagined him looking this good to be honest.

I appreciate this Gibbs.

He may not pan out but he needs to get the experience and reps to prove that out.

Which means looking bad sometime and other times good.  

This qtr is the first time in his 7 game start that he looked very legit.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Go to the source and call out our “media”.

I think most of the media, at least what I listen to, T leSt acknowledged Haskins was being put in an awful situation and you had to wait a bit longer to pass judgement, while correctly calling his performances somewhere between atrocious and lacking.

Except for that one poster (who clearly had several accounts) who had a personal beef with Haskins, I think most reasonable folks knew he needed some time.

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

I appreciate this Gibbs.

He may not pan out but he needs to get the experience and reps to prove that out.

Which means looking bad sometime and other times good.  

This qtr is the first time in his 7 game start that he looked very legit.

Yes, very true.

1 minute ago, Veryoldschool said:

Let's hear from the "Haskins is a bust" guys.  Don't disappear today, we need to hear from you.

We went over this last week. When he plays well, there is no reason to be negative. When he sucks (which he clearly did prior to last week), then it makes absolute sense to call him out on it. His overall performance has not been good this year except for last week and so far 2 drives this week. 

Archived