TK

Game Day Thread -Eagles at Redskins

Sims is showing exactly why adding another elite speed wr to this offense would be huge for Haskins. Sims is fast, but has questionable hands. It’s why he was undrafted. Jeudy or Lamb should be legitimate targets depending on our draft position. 

Just now, mistertim said:

It went straight through his hands though. Not necessarily an easy catch but it was a perfect throw and he needs to make that catch. McLaurin would have easily made that catch.

i agree, he could have had it... but that one i have a little less criticism than i do the other 2

sighhh you had the first down Sims why are you changing directions?

But...that's what you get when you're trying to tank I suppose.

Damn son. Well if we are gonna lose I would rather it be because of the defense. Sims gotta do better, but I do like him. 

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Well, welcome to the bottom of the top 10 I guess. Wirfs or Lamb?

Most great players in the draft don’t go in the first round.  

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Sims hit the jump button too early.

Unless it OG techno ball.   

You could never hit the spin button to many times.

• Haha 1

While I know Sims could have easily had that first down, you gotta remember, he doesn't see that yellow line on the field like we do.

• Like 1

Just now, Skin'emAlive said:

Sims is showing exactly why adding another elite speed wr to this offense would be huge for Haskins. Sims is fast, but has questionable hands. It’s why he was undrafted. Jeudy or Lamb should be legitimate targets depending on our draft position. 

I like him in the slot over Quinn.  Another WR on the outside and a legit upgrade at TE and he likely isnt being asked to do some of the things he's done today.  He can be a weapon in space. 

Sims is explosive and was a great find as an undrafted rookie, he's gonna make mistakes but he's had a nice season.

Edited by JSSkinz

Does Sims hate Haskins? Seriously....dude dropped a pass, then a bigger dime of a pass, then doesn't convert 1st down because he decides to dance instead of just running forward. 

2 minutes ago, TommyWilson said:

Fun fact, Mosley kicked for under 66% for his career.  Crazy how the position has evolved 

Wow I didn’t know that.  I remember at one point he held the record for most consecutive FG’s.  Crazy.