Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Packers

TK

4 minutes ago, evmiii said:

Our wonder boy play caller is as predictable as Gruden was.  They can't let the loss of McVay rush them into scared decisions.  I hope new coach brings entire new staff (OC and DC).

Dan has never cleaned house, Not once. Why would you assume he’d do it now?

that being said we have some highly thought of management people.

id love to see Bruce/Doug gone and Eric as president with Kyle Smith as GM. Solid, traditional hierarchy.

10 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

Guice looked like he wasn't -that- hurt on the sideline. Didn't see him in a brace or anything? So I guess tomorrow or Tuesday we'll find out it was a torn ACL? 

same sideline eyetest we always get prior to the season ender outcome

I think guice is the heart of the team for what its worth, so heartbreaker if hes out

55 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

Dan has never cleaned house, Not once. Why would you assume he’d do it now?

that being said we have some highly thought of management people.

id love to see Bruce/Doug gone and Eric as president with Kyle Smith as GM. Solid, traditional hierarchy.

I really really don't like how comfortable/settled Eric S. is working in this environment. He could be buddies with Snyder as well for all we know, isn't he also still General Counsel for the team as well? No thanks. 

Kyle Smith has had other influences, people to network with outside the organization, and is younger...if he isn't given complete control I'm at least fine with him being the "talent" guy. But if someone is going to have power over him, I want it to be someone from outside the poison of this organization and not someone who has functioned and thrived within it for what, 15 years, like Eric S. has. 

We need someone to help bring a new culture here along with the HC they hire, not someone who has spent so much time in the already existent cesspool culture. Someone who will have no qualms tearing apart any part of the FO or football operations, rather than already having personal relationships with everyone in the building from Dan to Marketing to PR to the medical staff etc. 

Edit: I'll move this to the GM thread lol. Didn't realize where we were. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I think it was more just people having fun due to the crappy division, during a crappy season, more than people actually believing we had any chance 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

really is just winning is better than losing

Just now, Gibbit said:

really is just winning is better than losing

Not sure what you’re trying to ask or say...

are you saying “really? Is just winning better than losing?” Or are you stating that winning is better than losing? 

Either way, not sure what either phrase has to do with what i said 😂😂😂😂

Archived