TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Packers

1 minute ago, TommyWilson said:

Imagine how good they would be with Gregg Williams or basically any other competent coordinator 

No friend...  I want GW for the head coach!

13 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

There’s “plays great,” then there’s Haskins, whose only defense is “Look, he’s showing a few plays here and there that show maybe he’ll turn into a serviceable QB.”

Even with the comparatively rough early numbers from any of those guys, they didn’t look as clue-free as Haskins does. His mechanics look like someone who has never played the position before, not a first-round pick.

Right, but you basically implied that mid first round QBs are just supposed to be good out of the gate, correct me if I'm wrong 

And he was never supposed to even play this year, he's a project, even Danny the Dunce must have understood that 

Just now, Sonny9TD said:

Dude i was being sarcastic but clearly I'm not the only one to see Haskins walking around fine and then goes to the limp. If you think he is hurt then fine but don't tell me he absolutely hurt when I see something else as do others. I'm not intimidated in the least Tommy Wilson

pretty sure he said intimated.... not intimidated

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dc1 said:

No friend...  I want GW for the head coach!

He's my dream hire ATM but I doubt he'd want the job 

His defenses here were so creative and unpredictable, he worked magic with probably less talent than we have now 

13 minutes ago, OVCChairman said:

Lol I absolutely did, he probably doesn't know that's a word

Just now, TommyWilson said:

He's my dream hire ATM but I doubt he'd want the job 

His defenses here were so creative and unpredictable, he worked magic with probably less talent than we have now 

Several skins reported in the last couple of weeks that he is/would be interested.

We share the same dream man!

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

3-10. What a great culture.....

someone wake me up when Bruce is fired. Yawn 

Sooooooo, you're saying you're dead?  Because that's never gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, TommyWilson said:

Right, but you basically implied that mid first round QBs are just supposed to be good out of the gate, correct me if I'm wrong 

And he was never supposed to even play this year, he's a project, even Danny the Dunce must have understood that 

I’m not saying he’s supposed to be good, I’m saying he shouldn’t look this clueless for a first-round pick. Whether he should have been taken there is another discussion. The bar seems to be “He looks like he has the potential to become serviceable.”

3 minutes ago, OVCChairman said:

I think you are right . My mistake. I surely didn't mean he had to think like me but he was basically saying I had to think that he was hurt like him which is ironic in itself

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Sooooooo, you're saying you're dead?  Because that's never gonna happen.

Bruce may not get 'fired' but he's not in Ashburn next year.  Dan may let his golfing buddy go out on his own terms, but his reign is likely over. 

Just now, Fred Jones said:

Well, need to stop them now

You do realize they’re up by 11 now, right? And we’d have to score 11 points in 3 minutes? There’s no “stopping them” at this point 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, TommyWilson said:

Lol I absolutely did, he probably doesn't know that's a word

Don't be a douche which I certainly infer or imply or intimate if you like.    Tommy

Edited by Sonny9TD

I wonder how it feels to Haskins to be an important cog in the tank effort.  With Keemun we might have won this game.