Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Packers

TK

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

If I'm Dan Snyder, I'm losing my mind.  First, the team sucks.  Second, they are all getting hurt, again.  Third, the QB I picked is getting the snot beaten out of him and can't plan, and nobody is doing anything about it.  Add to that nobody is buying sponsorships or tickets.  

Sure, it's his fault for picking Bruce and Haskins, and whatever. 

But I wouldn't be surprised if THIS is the straw that broke the camel's back, and he goes on an apoplectic rage and fires everybody. 

You make the assumption that Dan is a capable owner.  Has proven anything other than failure since he bought the team.

Just now, tmandoug1 said:

Maybe so....but reciever was doubled....bad throw, bad decision regardless. Mclaurin was singled on the right side. Yes I am a professional arm chair QB with 45 years of experience watching plays after the fact and giving expert analysis.😁

yeah it's moving too fast for him... i dont disagree

5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

You sound so stupid with these posts. I don't think you're stupid, I just think you have an agenda that's making you sound stupid. Everyone on earth can see it. Haskins is bad enough to legitimately criticize without making **** up. 

I can see with my own eyes without having someone have to tell me how to think.  Now think what you want.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

As much as I think Callahan is a fool,, I'm pretty sure he remembers Case is on the active roster. 

This is another old school tough guy coach routine where he wants to see the young QB gut one out, banged up, leading the team to a win with 88 yards passing. 

Keenum should be in the game.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If I'm Dan Snyder, I'm losing my mind.  First, the team sucks.  Second, they are all getting hurt, again.  Third, the QB I picked is getting the snot beaten out of him and can't plan, and nobody is doing anything about it.  Add to that nobody is buying sponsorships or tickets.  

Sure, it's his fault for picking Bruce and Haskins, and whatever. 

But I wouldn't be surprised if THIS is the straw that broke the camel's back, and he goes on an apoplectic rage and fires everybody. 

That’s his problem for the last 20+ years. He doesn’t get it. So nothing will change unfortunately. 

Just now, Fred Jones said:

You make the assumption that Dan is a capable owner.  Has proven anything other than failure since he bought the team.

I'm not sure anything in my post suggested he was capable.  Just that his patience with the horse hockey Bruce has been peddling might finally run out.  Probably 6 years late.  

So we talk about the Redskins winning games because of poor QB play from the other team. Well what can we say about some of the games the Redskins have lost this year? And I did say the word some for those that don't listen our read actively. I would say this is one of those games. Better play at QB (not that we have a QB on the team capable right now) and this game could be watchable.

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

It wasn’t. He didn’t get to the mesh in time. 

Im so confused with this injury. He’s legit struggling out there, but then he tucked that ball and ran just fine. 

We are seeing the same thing. Some people have a poo poo if you don't believe everything they say on TV

4 minutes ago, Theismann07 said:

That’s his problem for the last 20+ years. He doesn’t get it. So nothing will change unfortunately. 

Don't agree, he has occasionally flown into a rage and fired everybody, and that's all we need from him right now. An achievable step one. But yeah it gets messy after that. 

Archived