2-3 OL

1-2 QB

1-2 ILB

1-2 CB

1 FS

1 P (Way a FA)

1-2 Edge guys

Neat, our list is pretty similar 

Not sure I agree we are set at WR but they do show good potential, WRs usually don't mature for a few years so it's at least exciting to see if they will continue to develop 

if Dan doesn’t see it, he’s blind. No one is going to want to work for Bruce at this point. No free agent will sign here after Trents verbal assault. If he doesn’t see it yet, he’ll find out soon enough. I think Bruce is gone because of that. If he isn’t, then nothing changes and we sign no free agents. Callahan is the coach, Bruce is the architect, and more likely than not Schaeffer and Kyle Smith are either gone or on their way to greener pastures, like so many other talented folks.

22 minutes ago, TommyWilson said:

At what point did I say that?  Absolutely never.  In fact, if anything your wild conjecture is the definition of thinking for yourself and part of me applauds you for it 

What were you inferring then after me being viciscious saying nice of you to admit it. We both know what you meant. Don't be coy.  Arse. What was it you said i bet he doesn't know thats a word. Grow up 

Just now, TommyWilson said:

Neat, our list is pretty similar 

Not sure I agree we are set at WR but they do show good potential, WRs usually don't mature for a few years so it's at least exciting to see if they will continue to develop 

I left WR off just because I think it’s decent enough there and we have so many other needs. I think we need WR and CB help, too. But I’m not sure those holes are as glaring.

1 minute ago, Capsman said:

What a catch off a lousy throw.  

It wasn't lousy man.

It was a rocket slightly behind the left shoulder.

Without question though 7 times out 10 it's an incompletion.

Very tough catch.  

Archived