Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

2 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

If Guice and Peterson didn't run all over the Panthers and the defense or the OL didn't dominate tour QB would not look average but well below. Any QB in college could win this game.. Some completions don't change my mind but I'm sure some of the Haskins fans will say he has improved. When Haskins can take this team down and actually throw a TD in real time and not garbage time let me know.

You can try and sell it anyway you want to but everyone can see what you are doing here. You are just making yourself look dishonest. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dyst said:

Haskins hasn’t been great but he didn’t lose the game for us. 

Dude is .500 as a starter and 2-0 in last 2 starts. Gotta give him some props. I am beyond surprised with his play today. Dude stepped up big time over where he was. I still don’t think he’s the answer at all but he definitely deserves some props.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

If Guice and Peterson didn't run all over the Panthers and the defense or the OL didn't dominate tour QB would not look average but well below. Any QB in college could win this game.. 

There is a team in San Francisco that is 10-2 with a dominant defense, stout running game......and an average QB.  Obviously the Redskins are not the 49ers at all, but let's not act like the formula you outlined yourself in the quoted text isn't a recipe for success in the NFL.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

If Guice and Peterson didn't run all over the Panthers and the defense or the OL didn't dominate tour QB would not look average but well below. Any QB in college could win this game.. Some completions don't change my mind but I'm sure some of the Haskins fans will say he has improved. When Haskins can take this team down and actually throw a TD in real time and not garbage time let me know. The Panthers sure enough didn't want rot win this game and both of our lines dominated. A QB dream but i didn't see any QB lighting it up despite the domination of the run game and OL play. Some completions to a few open receivers should be easy. When he plays well when it's hard like i say let me know. But if you want to say Haskins played above average then you go right ahead. Any QB could have playing for the Skins today. Did the undrafted QB just score? onside kick coming

Nice take after back to back wins.