TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

Haskins shows a little something on the drive, then the O-line, Sprinkle, and now special teams remember the draft positioning. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Sprinkle is awful. He needs to go. We need new blood at TE.

No, QB needs to find someone else to throw to and we need a pass catching TE to complement Sprinkle.  They use him like a primary pass catcher when he is a blocking TE that can occasionally catch.

Only and I mean only the Redskins could screw that up the way they did.  You absolutely just cannot make it up.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

LMAO. So much for our great Special Teams. I mean he kicked that right into their faces.

You sure about that.. that ball was directed at their bellybuttons.

Edited by dc1
  • Haha 1

Just now, OVCChairman said:

Not sure you can blame Haskins for that fizzle.  Blind side strip sack and an offensive PI.. 

The experts at ES have determined that everything is Haskins fault and he will never improve. Get rid of him. 

• Like 1

Why did we kick that on third down? Any other NFL team runs an out to get 4-5 more yards to make it easier on their kicker...am i missing something?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, zskins said:

False. It is moving the ball even more back for a 3 pointer instead....lol

Forcing us to get only a FG, hence closing our chances at getting a TD :P 

• Haha 1

Sprinkle doing us a solid. Let the team grow and show improvement, but still keep us in position for the draft pick.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OVCChairman said:

Not sure you can blame Haskins for that fizzle.  Blind side strip sack and an offensive PI.. 

It wasn’t all his fault but his awareness and stepping up into the pocket is not that good

Just now, dyst said:

Because we don’t have legitimate football players. 

I think this has a lot to do with it.  

We put a ton of investment in an oft injured Jordan Reed and an aging Vernon Davis.  We're late making a move there.  

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

No, QB needs to find someone else to throw to and we need a pass catching TE to complement Sprinkle.  They use him like a primary pass catcher when he is a blocking TE that can occasionally catch.

Agreed. You have to wonder how much Davis would be helping Haskins right now if his career wasnt ended by a cheap shot? 

• Like 2

Just now, MonkFan8 said:

Why did we kick that on third down? Any other NFL team runs an out to get 4-5 more yards to make it easier on their kicker...am i missing something?

Callahan is auditioning for the (a) coaching job.....

1 minute ago, MonkFan8 said:

out of to i believe

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Agreed. You have to wonder how much Davis would be helping Haskins right now if his career wasnt ended by a cheap shot? 

absolutely

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

When he plants his feet and slings it downfield with conviction he's got a hell of an arm.

This sort of thing is correctable. I don't see happy feet and indecision, which is a much bigger issue.

• Like 2

Just now, Stefanskins said:

out of to i believe

Obviously, yea, but that's why you run an out route. 10s is plenty of time to throw an incomplete pass. Just total incompetence as usual.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

Sprinkle doing us a solid. Let the team grow and show improvement, but still keep us in position for the draft pick.

Especially when the teams we want to win today are doing just that. Go Bangles.  :)

• Like 2