TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

Goff is another guy who was absolutely terrible as a rookie and has turned out to be a damn good QB. It just takes some guys a little time for it to click. Some never get it for sure. But you just dont know until they either boom or bust.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Jesus Christ 

Take it easy man. I promise I'm hoping for Haskins to turn out to be another star QB.

Edited by ThePackisback

4 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

He has a long ways to go. Coaching too has killed the Giants. With how many offensive firepower that team has and they are 2-10 that tells me it's coaching.

I agree.

Then on the first drive of the third quarter I was.....impressed is too strong of a word, but happy with the 23 yarder to Sprinkle. It was something that I thought about earlier in the season, that if Haskins is going to develop we need contributions from Quinn and Sprinkle or Sims and Hentges - somebody winning the inside routes. And the fact that Haskins is repeatedly giving Sprinkle chances shows that he has confidence in Sprinkle that others don't. I remember how stalled the passing offense was last year when Reed and Davis went down and we had Josh Johnson throwing it to Sprinkle as a last resort. At least with Haskins, Sprinkle is good for a catch or two a game and I really think he's getting more confident in himself as a pass catcher. I was so hopeful that Sprinkle would come down with that TD at the end of the half, but instead he got the PI cal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Giants got decent DTs, Lawrence is really good, Tomlinson too.  BJ Hill gives them some good depth.  You add Chase Young into that soup and I think their defense will sadly make a nice climb.  I watched a lot of the GB game today, that was my go to game during the commercials. 

We play you guys next. I swore we play Chicago until I seen someone here say you play us. I looked at the schedule and it is you guys.

1 minute ago, ThePackisback said:

Take it easy man. I promise I'm hoping for Haskins to turn out to be another star QB.

I guess a GB Fan that went from Favre to Rodgers probably does think HOF QBs just fall off trees like its no big deal. 

There is no realm of reality that exists to make it worth saying that Haskins will

be the next Mahomes. 

9 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Telling people they should probably root for a different team if they want losses and liking other people's posts about who the "real" fans are in this thread is not respectful, and is absolutely attempting to police fanhood. Keep it to yourself. 

Hope this helps. 

Conn tells folks that they should not respond respectfully to other posters positions in non offensive dialog.

And 

Also tells folks not to like certain posts.

Within the context of policing.

Okay.

• Haha 1

Maybe this isn't what we wanted right now, but this was Haskins as a game manager at minimum this week. I don't want this from my first round pick, but its something I want him to be able to do. When the run game is working, he was able to just make the passes he needed to. And he led us on some big drives and that's important to his confidence. 

• Like 2

Meanwhile back at the Justice League Drew Lock is getting it done in Denver.  He actually should have been our pick in the 2nd round,

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I guess a GB Fan that went from Favre to Rodgers probably does think HOF QBs just fall off trees like its no big deal. 

There is no realm of reality that exists to make it worth saying that Haskins will

be the next Mahomes. 

We got very fortunate. We only have 2 Superbowls to show for it. 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

hope it helps!

I think we're friends now :)

Ya don’t say, Norman being benched and Kerrigan being hurt made a positive difference. Shocking! LOL

Edited by -JB-
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'll also comment that Haskins's executions and decisions at the end of that first 3rd quarter drive were bad. The screen was beautifully set up. Then when he took the sack where he had time and Sims open, frustrating. 

1 hour ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

Sweet we just beat two backup qbs. We must be close.

Closer then the giants

13 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Ya don’t say, Norman being benched and Kerrigan being hurt made a positive difference. Shocking! LOL

And Moses being out as well

• Like 1

The young dudes can careless about the 20 plus years of trauma the fans have. 

Go ahead and work to establish a new culture, young fellas. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, -JB- said:

The decline of Kerrigan is legit heartbreaking, no pun intended 

• Like 2