Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

TK

Arguably I was the lead cheerleader on the draft thread for them to take Derrius Guice. I was even among the nuts who thought he was in the same conversation as Barkley.   I wasn’t alone on that, draft geeks that I respect like Jon Ledyard said the same.

i am not sure about his durability but he is looks like the monster he was at LSU

Just now, Idaho fan said:

IMO Haskins took a step today.   The defense also played really really well after those first drives.  Has anyone shut down CMC like this?

12/24 (50%), for 121 yards. 5.0 YPA average. 0 TD 0 INT.

Can we calm down with the "He took a big step" comments? Unless I slept and woke up in 1930, those are terrible numbers. The run game, and us playing some nobody named Kyle Allen is the reason why we're winning. 

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

Can we calm down with the "He took a big step" comments? Unless I slept and woke up in 1930, those are terrible numbers. The run game, and us playing some nobody named Kyle Allen is the reason why we're winning. 

The appreciation for this step is outside of the pure numbers. Take a look at the game again and look at what was missed what was captured was nuanced what was created and you have a better understanding.

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

with 4 or 5 legit drops

That line could easily be 17 / 24 for 210 and a TD which is a positive step.  Stats don't always tell the truth on a game to game basis. 

Archived