Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

TK

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Gotta put that out there instead of making him jump back. 

Oh hell no.  

That ball was exactly where it needed to be.  All Terry needed to do was run and catch it.  

Did you watch the play? More write your post before the play happened?

Also, if you throw that ball further out, the safety coming across the field either picks it off or destroys your receiver.  

Just now, Burgold said:

I argued at the start of the season that this team has talent, but that coaching would make them look worse than they are. I still think that's true.

We have at least good enough talent for 7-9 or 8-8. Erratic QB play, terrible coaching/play calling, and bad play (vs. bad players) explain this season.

I agree completely.  Good coaching has this team relevant.  They may not be a contender, but they're better than a 2 win team. 

Just now, tomwvr said:

I have been on ES for years.

i really don’t get attacking our players.

i have seen improvements in Haskins and every thing he does wrong it comes out by many here that omg he is not an nfl qb.

Because poster have seen the skins suck since Dan bought the team.  An occasional first round playoff loss doesn't count.

Just now, Fred Jones said:

15 yard penalty and someone is getting fined, unfortunately.  Problem is the offender and the defender lowered their heads.

I hate these situations because the defensive player clearly didn’t mean for it to happen, but it clearly is a penalty. 

Archived