Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

TK

Just now, Sonny9TD said:

The defense and Guice are going to win this game despite Haskins since Carolina seems to want to give the game away about as bad as the Lions did. Amazing how this team plays well when it doesn't freaking matter except for draft picks. Amazing. 

Not despite Haskins.  

We wouldn't have 3 of those field goals without his mid field strikes.

His 5th game man.  And he's growing.

2 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

The defense and Guice are going to win this game despite Haskins since Carolina seems to want to give the game away about as bad as the Lions did. Amazing how this team plays well when it doesn't freaking matter except for draft picks. Amazing. 

You gotta give Haskins some credit today if you expect to be taken seriously lol

So, here's the thing.

We will almost certainly try to get a new coach in the offseason. We want any prospective coach to think there's talent on the roster and that they will have a chance to succeed. Mind you, we also want to get rid of Allen though I still contend we have drafted pretty well over the last two years. I put that on Kyle's shoulders' though.

Still, I'd rather have a win and feel conflicted.

Just now, mcdonaldrw said:

And just like that Bruce removes his ass from the hot seat. 

This is my biggest fear. A few bull****, meaningless wins against terrible QB's that not only wreck our top draft positioning, but has the added bonus of keeping Bruce's job. Who knows, we might even keep Callahan!

1 minute ago, Sonny9TD said:

Can’t understand people like you. 

Archived