TK

Game Day Thread - Skins vs Putty Cats

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I saw it and wondered what kind of crazy **** was going on before the game even started.

We don't do DLS time so I was wondering if we were somewhere weird or something.

6 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Jesus, I just saw this thread at the top with 50 some pages and thought I was missing the game.

Hey KoolBlue happy belated Thanksgiving!

Just now, Springfield said:

Right back at you!

How ya been? Can't even see out my window as we're getting a foot of snow.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Thanks Pack. Same to you.

How you been buddy? Winter is here up here. A foot of snow but then we get in the low to Mid 30s all week so that might melt a little of this mess.

2 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

How ya been? Can't even see out my window as we're getting a foot of snow.

How you been buddy? Winter is here up here. A foot of snow but then we get in the low to Mid 30s all week so that might melt a little of this mess.

I might jump in the ocean before work today. :ols:  :ols:

Working 7 days a week happily and having fun in the kitchen making what I want and playing with my (currently only 12) dogs most days, trying to buy land so I can build my sanctuary. It's slowly coming together.

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I might jump in the ocean before work today. :ols:  :ols:

Working 7 days a week happily and having fun in the kitchen making what I want and playing with my (currently only 12) dogs most days, trying to buy land so I can build my sanctuary. It's slowly coming together.

You have 12 dogs? Where do you work having to be there 7 days a week? I hope you get that land soon.