TK

Game Day Thread - Skins vs Putty Cats

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

There goes our shot at a franchise-changing player at the top of the draft.

But we got our rookie QB his first meaningless win and Bruce and Dan will be happy!!!

****ing morons.

How is he going to get over bust label if he cant win games? Rather have franchise QB then Young, I dont get yall

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Nice to see the emotion out of the guys after that kick. At least it matters to them.

Seriously, these guys are pro athletes, they're not thinking about draft picks, they want to win.  And if they were to lose on purpose it hurts their professional stock.  It's amazing how many don't understand that 

• Like 2

For everyone wondering how the Lions have won three games, they had Stafford for those games.

If he had played today, they would have won this game too.

• Thanks 1

Just now, UKskins said:

For ****s sake. Let’s try and pick up a few more meaningless wins against **** teams and make sure we don’t end up with a high draft pick. Redskins can’t even do failure properly. We’ll end up wasting the already hideous season by not even walking away with a premium draft pick. Same old Redskins.

They will beat the Giants too.  Panthers wouldn't surprise me.  

Just now, Renegade7 said:

How is he going to get over bust label if he cant win games? Rather have franchise QB then Young, I dont get yall

Agreed. Let him play the season without any question to his future. You have to evaluate what you have.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, carex said:

oh, please

Carex please, and I can't stress this enough, do not quote anything I post. Your posts here are by far my least favorite, especially now that I've witnessed an entire thread's worth of people earlier this season lay out for you point by point why the majority of the board disagrees with you on tons of things, but you play dumb anyways. I don't put you on ignore because I don't think you're a troll and I don't think you're malicious. I do however think your posts (not you, mind you) are largely worthless and I'm beyond sick of the fake outrage at fellow fans and the attempts to police peoples' fanhoods. Good day.

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

Don't ever expect players to tank. BTW, Matt Patricia is probably available this offseason. Just sayin'. LOL

For defensive cordinator, in a heartbeat

1 minute ago, mudpig said:

Good for Chase Young though.  While the Redskins wallow in below average mediocrity he can go a team that may actually make progress.   

Lol.  Chase Young wouldn’t want to play for this clown show.  I’m sure he was rooting for Washington.

• Haha 1

Just now, michiskin said:

For everyone wondering how the Lions have won three games, they had Stafford for those games.

If he had played today, they would have won this game too.

Easily.  But they had Driskel who was, apparently, determined to lose this game.  

WTF!!!!   Why? How stupid do you have to be to throw away the 2nd pick ALL FOR NOTHING!  Now just sell the team and go to London as no one cares anymore....At least we had a top pick.   Give it to the Giants!!!  Dumbest As*es in football.  Bruce and Snyder!!  Can't even get that right and get something for the SH*T you give us on the field.

• Like 2

Well good to see Haskins happy.   Weird to see Keenum take the kneel down.   

if he can improve on accuracy that would be nice