Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Josh Norman a healthy scratch!

wtfskins

With Jenkins being cut today over his social media gaff it got me thinking, why is Norman on the team? I mean if we cut him it will create some cap space we can carry over to next year. 

Seriously, what good is he? This year is done and we won't get anything for him in the offseason. Just take whatever cap space cutting him will create and move on. 

46 minutes ago, Unbias said:

With Jenkins being cut today over his social media gaff it got me thinking, why is Norman on the team? I mean if we cut him it will create some cap space we can carry over to next year. 

Seriously, what good is he? This year is done and we won't get anything for him in the offseason. Just take whatever cap space cutting him will create and move on. 

damn wish we coulda traded Norman for Jenkins...

What in the Actual F was JNo doing in there at the end!?!

getting toasted for a Game Losing TD is his signature move, and we got to enjoy it one last time.

so sad.  It would have been delightful to beat those eagles out of playoff contention in front of their hometown fans

Just now, petey hodge said:

What in the Actual F was JNo doing in there at the end!?!

getting toasted for a Game Losing TD is his signature move, and we got to enjoy it one last time.

so sad.  It would have been delightful to beat those eagles out of playoff contention in front of their hometown fans

He was ensuring our tank. A Redskin through and through. Thanks Josh.

On 11/24/2019 at 11:17 AM, ERIC THE REDskinsfan said:

That’s awesome.  Thought the same thing 😀

Yes, simply brilliant move to put Norman in to lose the game and preserve the loss!   First smart move of the year for Manbusky. Just brilliant! 

On 12/15/2019 at 4:58 PM, Warhead36 said:

He was ensuring our tank. A Redskin through and through. Thanks Josh.

As I said, first good move Manbusky made all year. preserving the loss!  JNorm was the perfect choice to get burned , solidifying what we already know. He's done.

Archived