Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Recommended Posts

I wanted to ask this in the bruce allen thread but truly believe I wouldnt have gotten a legit answer.

 

For those that are from...Redskins country?..the city there in, where b Allen and snyder is, headquarters. Are there billoard signs up? I know some states there not allowed. Why haven't we seen several billboards with fire Bruce allen or even sell the team? Maybe use this thread with wild, crazy, and silly billboard ideas to get the message across that us skins fans have had it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, London Kev said:

 

Well it looks, despite the US appearance, like a UK 0800 number. So you'll have nothing to lose by calling it exactly as written. Let us know how you get on. Purely for academic interest, of course.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking about a protest/parade going around the stadium.

Maybe someone prints up a bunch of bumper stickers saying Snyder, Sell The Team, and they go around slapping them on every vehicle in the pkg lot.

 

I would LOVE to see the look on Snyder/Allen's face if they walked to their car and saw a bumper sticker denouncing them.

{ my luck Snyder flies out on a helicopter, that would be a HUGE trick slapping a sticker on THAT }

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skins island connection said:

I was thinking about a protest/parade going around the stadium.

Maybe someone prints up a bunch of bumper stickers saying Snyder, Sell The Team, and they go around slapping them on every vehicle in the pkg lot.

 

I would LOVE to see the look on Snyder/Allen's face if they walked to their car and saw a bumper sticker denouncing them.

{ my luck Snyder flies out on a helicopter, that would be a HUGE trick slapping a sticker on THAT }

Well...remember when they left the Patriots game?..in limos and suvs..in the tunnel of the stadium..im pretty sure they go no where near that parking lot

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I wanted to ask this in the bruce allen thread but truly believe I wouldnt have gotten a legit answer.

 

For those that are from...Redskins country?..the city there in, where b Allen and snyder is, headquarters. Are there billoard signs up? I know some states there not allowed. Why haven't we seen several billboards with fire Bruce allen or even sell the team? Maybe use this thread with wild, crazy, and silly billboard ideas to get the message across that us skins fans have had it!

 

My advice, start a gofundme and show us the sign you make.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renegade7 said:

 

My advice, start a gofundme and show us the sign you make.  

I've tried around here..in the community...lol how do i start a go fund me account with help me get to a Redskins game..I'd get laughed at

6 hours ago, Mr. S said:

Signage laws are pretty strict in Virginia and possibly Maryland too.  I think DC allows it in some parts, I am surprised we haven't seen one there yet.  

Exactly..c'mon now I know theres folks there that have the funding

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I've tried around here..in the community...lol how do i start a go fund me account with help me get to a Redskins game..I'd get laughed at

 

Not sure I follow, this site is only a fraction of the fanbase. Pretty much every fan on the street or at the stadium I've run into have never heard of ES. 

 

Focus on the sign for your gofundme, and post the link on your social media accounts.  In fact, if you serious, I'll post it on mine as well.

 

This is what I want to do, but I havent gotten a quote yet or confirmed theyd let me put "Sell the Team" on it yet

 

http://www.billboardexpress.com/Mobile_Billboards-FedEx_Field-Landover_Maryland.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

 

Not sure I follow, this site is only a fraction of the fanbase. Pretty much every fan on the street or at the stadium I've run into have never heard of ES. 

 

Focus on the sign for your gofundme, and post the link on your social media accounts.  In fact, if you serious, I'll post it on mine as well.

 

This is what I want to do, but I havent gotten a quote yet or confirmed theyd let me put "Sell the Team" on it yet

 

http://www.billboardexpress.com/Mobile_Billboards-FedEx_Field-Landover_Maryland.html

Social media accounts?..ya lost me there man

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Social media accounts?..ya lost me there man

 

Dont overthink this if you need help.  You got people who have emails, call folks, make the link and post it here so other people can share it as well.  A single person's circle wont work by itself, need this to make it into other people's circles, that's how the petitions work and other gofundme.  I mean, theres one pinned in the tailgate ad we speak for someone's health issue to get as much exposure as possible.

4 minutes ago, Bang said:

Waste of money.
Billboards, signs from planes.. they don't care. They will do what they think is best regardless, and won't feel the slightest pressure because someone paid for a sign.

 

~Bang

 

They wont care, but it will make some people feel better and NFL will notice.  Talking to SIP its come up in local sports radio that NFL is very concerned.  I cant confirm this or what it means, but I believe it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

 

They wont care, but it will make some people feel better and NFL will notice.  Talking to SIP its come up in local sports radio that NFL is very concerned.  I cant confirm this or what it means, but I believe it.

 

Russell talked about it last night.  The WP writers asking around said they heard the same, it made one of the WP articles last year, I'll dig back for it shortly and find it.

 

I've seen unrest produce change in another type of public arena from time to time.  My gut is I think it's really a now or never scene.  The stadium provides a special circumstance and backdrop because if he struggles to get that he won't be the first owner to have some serious consternation -- its part of the reason why the Raiders now are in Vegas.   The junkies even mentioned a rumor that they got from a listener that he's considering selling.

 

It all could end up BS.   But what do we have to lose for trying?  We spend so much energy and time debating each other, what's the big deal directing some of that energy at trying to bring change even if it might be a Hail Mary?  I know am preaching to the choir to you on this. 😀

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

They wont care, but it will make some people feel better and NFL will notice.  Talking to SIP its come up in local sports radio that NFL is very concerned.  I cant confirm this or what it means, but I believe it.

And this is why I love ya on the board. 

don't ever change :)

 

(And i am not kidding.)

 

~Bang

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

I'm just trying to think who believes any of this will make Danny wake up one day and say "You know, no one likes me. I think I'll sell the team."

 

The thing is we don't know either way.  I doubt one thing moves anybody.  But 10-12 things happening at the same time might.   And there are certainly multiple issues happening at the same time right now.

 

A. TV ratings sinking

B.  Fan attendance sinking

C.  might end up the worst season in Redskins history

D. Fan unrest reaching new levels -- sell the team, Bruce banner, etc

E. He might be struggling to get a stadium

F.  Even if he gets a location, he might have to self-finance.  Most owners hate that.

G.  The Redskins demise is becoming a major national story

H.  Supposedly the league is concerned.

 

Now if Dan was happily going about his business and saw a billboard in a normal season without much else happening to put him in a bad mood -- I'd bet he's brush it aside.  But think of it like this -- you are having a really bad day-month-year and you keep hitting new lows and it comes from one direction after another -- I think you are more inclined to feel it.

 

Yeah nothing is guaranteed.  But that's the same as to any marketing campaign.  There is no such marketing campaign where you got built in success guaranteed. 

 

 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

 

The thing is we don't know either way.  I doubt one thing moves anybody.  But 10-12 things happening at the same time might.   And there are certainly multiple issues happening at the same time right now.

 

A. TV ratings sinking

B.  Fan attendance sinking

C.  might end up the worst season in Redskins history

D. Fan unrest reaching new levels -- sell the team, Bruce banner, etc

E. He might be struggling to get a stadium

F.  Even if he gets a location, he might have to self-finance.  Most owners hate that.

G.  The Redskins demise is becoming a major national story

H.  Supposedly the league is concerned.

 

Now if Dan was happily going about his business and saw a billboard in a normal season without much happening -- I'd bet he's brush it aside.  But think of it like this -- you are having a really bad day-month-year and you keep hitting new lows and it comes from one direction after another -- I think you are more inclined to feel it.

 

Yeah nothing is guaranteed.  But that's the same as to any marketing campaign.  There is no such marketing campaign where you got built in success guaranteed. 

 

 

 

Bruce banner... sniggle... 🤣

 

Most of those are already here and he seemingly doesn't care. He's still making money hand-over-fist by sitting in his IMAX theater collecting jars of his own urine while wearing nothing but a robe and Kleenex boxes for shoes. He has no incentive to sell or force making him. The team could be 0-16 every year and he'd still get revenue share dollars.

 

I feel like a new stadium is all but dead at this point. No one likes him. No one. I don't even think his own mother likes him at this point. Bowser won't help him. He had the ultimate crony capitalist in Terry McAuliffe try to help him and that fizzled. Hogan tried to help him, then ultimately said "Fine, **** you and the horse you road in on."

 

I pray he has to live in that ****hole in Landover as long as he owns the team. No one should get a single penny of public dollars anywhere, period, for a sports complex. Danny Snyder just has no one who likes him and is willing to help.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Snyder won't fire Allen. At most we can hope for is that he restructures the organization and puts Allen in a different job. If he wants to be responsible for the stadium then fine but let someone else run the actual football operation.

 

He can create a damn fine culture in the Don's Johns in the parking lots.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you really want to make Snyder sell the team then you need to go after the advertisers. And not just the advertisers of the Redskins but those of the entire NFL.  A social media campaign boycotting those that advertise with the Cowboys and the Eagles and the NFL as a whole would possibly work. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...