Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Gold Member Appreciation Day Benefits

Jeez.  This is starting to sound like the USFL or XFL.  I never thought I would see the day where the Redskins were having to resort to this level to get people to the stadium.  

Might as well start planning the new stadium to be the size of that Chargers joke stadium if things keep going like this. 😀

I'll credit them with the half priced concessions and really that's something they should do all season for those still showing loyalty thru STH. Heck, the 49ers announced numerous concessions next year will be free for STH, and I think the Falcons and Ravens already offer low concession prices for all attendees.

As for the next stadium, lot of folks are focusing on the palace being built in LA, but I think the one going up in Vegas for the Raiders is the model Dan should be looking at.

47 minutes ago, dicksogj said:

Jeez.  This is starting to sound like the USFL or XFL.  I never thought I would see the day where the Redskins were having to resort to this level to get people to the stadium.  

I'm thinking more like AA baseball. Except that it's actually fun to go to a Bowie Baysox game.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I'll credit them with the half priced concessions and really that's something they should do all season for those still showing loyalty thru STH. Heck, the 49ers announced numerous concessions next year will be free for STH, and I think the Falcons and Ravens already offer low concession prices for all attendees.

As for the next stadium, lot of folks are focusing on the palace being built in LA, but I think the one going up in Vegas for the Raiders is the model Dan should be looking at.

Might as well give away concessions since apparently they don't care about live attendance & related revenue.  Jeez would it be so hard to perhaps address your fans & maybe try to show them just a little respect?  How about the ultimate PR move - firing Bruce Allen.  Again - it almost seems like keeping Allen happy is one of the top priorities for Snyder.  Fans be damned.

All of your suggestions are great, but it all just sounds like icing on a s**t cake.

Depends on how many hot dogs you eat but if it was me I'd just eat before I went inside.

Oh scratch that. I don't even watch the games on TV anymore. You couldn't pay me enough to get that close to the dumpster fire.

If I ever went to the stadium I'd just go to video tape Dan Snyder the entire game to see what his reaction is while they get manhandled by other subpar teams like the Jets and Lions.

• Haha 1

The AUTOGPRAPHED typo is another example of how shoddy and unprofessional the organization is under little big man. No quality control on or off the field and no one held accountable for foul-ups.  Business as usual!

Edited by celticsalmon
20 minutes ago, celticsalmon said:

The AUTOGPRAPHED typo is another example of how shoddy and unprofessional the organization is under little big man. No quality control on or off the field and no one held accountable for foul-ups.  Business as usual!

After a few of these, I'm starting to believe that it may be purposeful. 

On 11/21/2019 at 10:04 AM, ntotoro said:

What's a better deal? Being a STH and getting half-priced concessions or paying $5 for a ticket and $87 for a hot dog?

The ticket, of course ... would need to consult with that Chestnut fella to eat $87 worth of hot dogs at the tailgate.  🤣

• Haha 1