Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

2 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

McClarin made that catch possible. He is a stud

I have been saying all year to throw to him on every single play. He is always open and the rules favor the receiver. 

We we haven’t scored a touchdown in a few weeks. There is no way this strategy would be worse than what we’ve done.

One of the players I’ve watched carefully to look for any sign of ability is Montez Sweat.  I’ve determined that there is none. A second round pick was thrown down tbe toilet. Most of the time he can barely get off the line and in the rare instances he does he cannot turn corners. I don’t think it was his heart condition that dropped him in the draft, it was that some 30 infinitely smarter front offices knew better than us.  

1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

Haskins looks like he has zero football IQ.  Just totally lost.  Awful mechanics; sails every ball; terrible arm motion and release point.  I actually see nothing worth building on with him.  Doesn't carry himself like a winner either.  Very disappointing.

Way to much exaggeration here man.  Way to much.

1 minute ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Take Haskins out of the second half.  He has already suffered a sufficient beat down he will not forget.  Do not make him go back out there in this game.

He needs a break if the team wants to not destroy his confidence completely.

lol! "sheesh" "league done messed up"  

Quite possibly the worst "QB" to take the field in NFL history - BUST!

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

The Giants defense was bad while he was there.  The Redskins defense is bad now that he’s here.  Now, he’s probably one of the better players on our defense, but he made a lateral move cause Giants D was butter soft also.

Your safety should NEVER lead the team in tackles.  That means your team is just getting run all over every single game.

Has nothing to do with him making the defenses bad which is what your last post I responded to said. You literally said he "ran the Giants defense into the ground too". Like what?

The Coaching from top to bottom in this organization is horrid..  Even moderately good coaches can get more out of mid-level talent.

The defense has been lost for years, they are NEVER is the proper position.

Offense is young and has a young OC, who really needs to learn on the fly.

One bad pay kills this team, and they are so far from making adjustment at half, as a polar bear in Texas

Archived