SkinsGuy

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

This game could not have played out any better.....getting your ass kicked by the 2 win, hapless Jets, at home, has to be a positive. At the very least it should get Manusky fired. 

Also, a 1 win season SHOULD make the Danny think about canning his sorry ass GM. 

Today was a tremendous success for our long term future.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Genius..........smh, I hate this damn website LMAO......

I mean, I couldve just reiterated what I've said to you several times now, but yes, if reading is not your thing, please feel free to bounce. Maybe find a site that uses flash cards

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, aszumilo said:

Anyone got a sniper rifle?  Asking for a friend.

I'm sorry, but that is totally uncalled for, aszumilo.   You should be ashamed of yourself.    

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

This game could not have played out any better.....getting your ass kicked by the 2 win, hapless Jets, at home, has to be a positive. At the very least it should get Manusky fired. 

Also, a 1 win season SHOULD make the Danny think about canning his sorry ass GM. 

Disagree.  The only thing that will help the skins long term future is of Snyder sells the team

3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Sigh.

5 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Genius..........smh, I hate this damn website LMAO......

You hate ES over a joke? 🤔 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean, I couldve just reiterated what I've said to you several times now, but yes, if reading is not your thing, please feel free to bounce. Maybe find a site that uses flash cards

For the record, i thought your post was funny 🤷🏻‍♂️

22 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

We’ve entered the territory where any criticism of the QB is met with ridiculous overreacting by his defenders. That’s usually a bad sign for said QB but we’ll see. 

Some of you need to get thicker skin. If/when he plays better, ppl will stop being critical. He’s been poor. That’s ok to admit. 

He was better today than last week. That is all we need to keep seeing.

This is the worst Skins team I've seen in 36 years of watching and it feels hopeless at this point.

I don't know what Haskins will become but he looks as bad as any of the bust QB's we have drafted in the past.

Maybe he will develop but right now we are forcing a guy to play who has no business being a starting QB in the NFL, at least it looks that way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

This is the worst Skins team I've seen in 36 years of watching and it feels hopeless at this point.

I don't know what Haskins will become but he looks as bad as any of the bust QB's we have drafted in the past.

Maybe he will develop but right now we are forcing a guy to play who has no business being a starting QB in the NFL, at least it looks that way. 

I agree with you that he is not starter material right now. But we are 1-9 and that is the perfect time for him to start.

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, benskins26 said:

if guice can stay healthy, he has so much potential. Unfortunately I don’t believe he can. But he’s a stud. 

He did a pretty good job of it today 🤷🏻‍♂️ What Gruden did wrong was not easing him in from the start and letting AP have some reps too 

• Like 2

Evaluating Redskins players reminds me of the late Don Rickles' response when asked how his wife was doing.  "compared to what"

15 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Well he seemed to look like Shuler 2.0 until the Jets eased it up on him...

Worst here being that the Jets are completly crappy as a pass Defense. And we had trouble to beat them until garbage time...

Jets didn’t ease up. 

9 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You hate ES over a joke? 🤔 

For the record, i thought your post was funny 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wasn't trying to be funny. Just mocking the repeated assertion that I expected a Hall of Fame performance.  That's just nauseating.

Kid played like a pow that just got airdropped out of Vietnam. Bad mechanics, bad progressions, seemed lost at the los. He had drops, yes, he had o-line miscues, yes, he also made some nice throws and played better later, but it was over, early, and he had a lot to do with it.

Tired of players being babied here just because it's a bad organization. That's nonsense. Either you can play or you can't.  Right now he cant. For a 15th overall selection, I expect better than what I saw today.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wasn't trying to be funny. Just mocking the repeated assertion that I expected a Hall of Fame performance.  That's just nauseating

So **** my compliment i guess 😂😂😂 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah right..........Go find a team that has a rookie QB with only 2 starts who looks like he's the cornerstone of the franchise......Only our arrogant/delusional ass fan base can have this garbage of a front office and coaching staff can expect for a rookie QB with limited reps/starts to look like Joe Montana. 

If Haskins sucks, its because of the way the coaching staff has handled him. He shouldve been first priority, no Case and damn sure not garbage ass broke foot Colt Mccoy. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So **** my complement i guess 😂😂😂 

Sorry bud. If your parents let you stay up late maybe you'll get to see some zingers from me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

AND coming off a bye

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Yeah right..........Go find a team that has a rookie QB with only 2 starts who looks like he's the cornerstone of the franchise......Only our arrogant/delusional ass fan base can have this garbage of a front office and coaching staff can expect for a rookie QB with limited reps/starts to look like Joe Montana. 

If Haskins sucks, its because of the way the coaching staff has handled him. He shouldve been first priority, no Case and damn sure not garbage ass broke foot Colt Mccoy. 

There you are again with this. This is really hard for you, isnt it? :ols:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wasn't trying to be funny. Just mocking the repeated assertion that I expected a Hall of Fame performance.  That's just nauseating.

Kid played like a pow that just got airdropped out of Vietnam. Bad mechanics, bad progressions, seemed lost at the los. He had drops, yes, he had o-line miscues, yes, he also made some nice throws and played better later, but it was over, early, and he had a lot to do with it.

Tired of players being babied here just because it's a bad organization. That's nonsense. Either you can play or you can't.  Right now he cant.

The most glaring negative I see in Haskins is his pocket presence, or lack thereof.

The line breaks down, he takes 2 steps backwards and stops to re-evaluate the field, as if the linemen coming after him just stopped and ran away. 

I seriously doubt he will be able to finish the season, if he keeps doing this; he will be face planted a foot deep in the turf.

• Like 2

This team sucks.  This team sucks worse than the Pettibone year.  I count maybe 10 guys I would keep. 

Cut the rest and let them play for better franchises.

• Like 2

Just now, Redd said:

This team sucks.  This team sucks worse than the Pettibone year.  I count maybe 10 guys I would keep. 

Cut the rest and let them play for better franchises.

Why punish the good players by making them play in DC?

• Haha 2